-038

"Happy birthday Maniiii!" Jae said over the phone. Her loud ass definitely woke me up.
I rubbed my eyes , "Thank you stink."
"Yo party bouta be t'd tonight bih"
"Say t'd as fuck! Let me call you right back Ivy calling me."
"Aight bet"
I hung up and swiped over to answer Ivy's call.
"Hey loveee ! Happy birthday!"
"Thank you baby. I can't wait to see youuu!"
"I can't wait to see you either. I'm just now bouta board this plane."
"Ahh period! We definitely bouta be t'd."
"Fashoo! Finally yo anti social ass wanna be social and throw a party"
"Girl bye ! Always on my head."
"That's what lil sisters are for, but I'll call you back. I'm bouta board. Love youuuu!"
"Love you more boo. Call me when you land."
"Gotchuu" I hung up and smiled cuz Ivy come back down here to stay with me. Best birthday gift. Yeahhh bih I'm grown asf now !
I got dressed and tried to fix up my crib a little bit since Ivy was coming.

Incoming call from Baby 💛..
"Hello?" I answered
"I just wanted to call you and apologize about yesterday. I had some shit going on in my personal and took it out on you."
"It's fine.. I figured that anyway."
"well ima talk to you later."
"Wait I-.." then he hung up

See ion wanna be *that* obnoxious mf on they birthday butttt my whole nigga didn't even say happy birthday to me.. like wtf. So I called his ass back.

"Kendall?"
"Wassup?"
"Did you forget what today is ?"
"Uhh.. Saturday?"
"And?"
"and what?"
"boy it's literally my birthday. How you forget yo own girlfriend birthday?"
"Oh damn ma..happy birthday?"
"hApPy bIrThDAy"
"I'm sorryyy!"
"Mhm yeah. You better be at my party."
"Tonight?"
"Yea. You owe me for forgetting my birthday and being an ass."
"Aight ima be there."
"Okay see ya then." I hung up and went to go get dressed & after 3 hours of waiting for time to pass I went to go get Ivy from the airport. I couldn't wait to see her.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-At the airport
I was waiting for Ivy in the airport. It took like 15 minutes of me waiting for me to see her, but when I did I instantly seen a big smile on her face. She ran up to me and gave me a huge hug.
"Hey stinkkk!" I said while giving her a hug
"Hey sisss!" Then she paused and looked me up and down. "Girl.. why yo stomach..."
"Oh shit Vee. I never told yo ass. I swear I did.."
"Never told me what?"
"I'm pregnant."
"You lying..."
"I'm so deadass."
"Aw my goshhhh! I'm bouta be an auntieee! Girl I'm bout cry what the Fuck?!"
I busted out laughing "Girl bye ole dramatic ass. Come on let's go." I helped her with her bags and put them into the car then we drove back home.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-3 hours later
"Ivy! I need you to do my makeup! I gotta look good for my party."
"Girl Hollon Cuz I gotta look good too. Might not be my party but I can't show up looking a mess." while she was getting ready I was trying to curl my hair. Unfortunately I was already late to my own party which doesn't make no sense.

Incoming call from Bestie 😽❤️...
"I know , I know !" I said to Jae over the phone cause I already knew she was bouta be on my head
"Girl where are youuu? It's already packed in this bitch."
"I'm on my way! Don't let nobody leave."
"Girl shit I'm trying. Just hurry yo ass up."
"Aight!"

I hung up and went to put my clothes on. Ivy took like 20 minutes to do my makeup & then we were out the door.

When we pulled up to the place it was packed asf. Ivy & I walked in and I got hugs from hella people. Even people I didn't even know fr.
"Hey pooh ! You look goooood!" Jae said
"Thanks love! Have you seen Kendall?"
"Yeah he just walked in." I turned around and smiled as I walked up to him to give him a hug. Until I seen his ex was behind him.
"Uhn uhn. What she doing here?"
She laughed and crossed her arms "Cuz I can be."
"Nah bitch you can't-"
"And who gon kick me out?"
"If nobody will I bet I will!"
Jae ran over to me before something happened
"None of this! Mani it's yo birthday. Don't entertain this bitch."
"Who you callin a bitch?!"
"Girl you know who I'm talking to. It's either you stay and shut the fuck up or shut the fuck up and leave."
"Y'all not about to talk to me like this."
"Girl pick a choice !" She rolled her eyes and went pass us. I wish she would've chosen that "leave and shut the fuck up."

"Kendall please don't tell me she came with you..." I said
"Nah she didn't. She was outside in the parking lot already."
"Mhm."
"I'm for real.. now come on! It's yo birthday baby you don't need to be stressed out."
He grabbed my hand and we went to go dance. I kept getting dirty looks from his ex , but tbh I wasn't even worried cuz she not making shit shake so ion care. After a while I had to down cuz a bitch is still pregnant.

Everything was coo for a while.. everybody was having a good time.. but then shit went down hill after that.

Everybody was chilling fr. Not worried bout nothing. I was sitting by Ivy , Kendall, and Jae just laughing and enjoying the party, but then we heard gunshots.. it was hectic asf. Everybody tryna get out & wasn't watching where they was going. Kendall grabbed my hand and I grabbed Ivy's and she grabbed Jae's and we all tried to make a run for it, but then I didn't feel Ivy's hand anymore.. I instantly started panicking but I got pushed out with the crowd.

Thankfully the police were surrounding the area already and got the niggas that were shooting.. but at that moment I didn't care because I didn't even know if my baby sister was alive or not..

Definitely the worst birthday.
I spent the rest of it at the hospital with Jae & Kendall I'm tears.
I . Felt . Like . Shit .