-033

-The next day

I ended up not going to school cause I felt sick asf , but I made sure I talked to Kendall. I was gon talk to him anyways at school but I decided to call him up in the morning.

"Hello?" He answered
""I need you to let me know what it is and what it ain't. Cause we were just doing good and now you're switching up. So whats up?"
"I don't know what you talking about. I'm acting the same."
"You're not though.. just let me know if we still rockin or not. Don't have me out here looking stupid."
"You not making no sense right now."
"I think I'm speaking pretty clearly. I feel as if you doing some undercover sneaky shit and I'm not fuckin with it. So wassup? Tell me if you tryna be together of you still tryna fuck around with other bitches."
"Where the Fuck is this coming from?"
"You're doing everything else BUT answering my question Kendall. So like do you or not?"
"I mean..."
"That's all I needed. If you gotta hesitate then there's no point. So have fun hoeing around. Since that's what you're 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 at."
I hung up and sat my phone down. I took a deep breath.. if he really wanted to be together then he would've said "Of course I wanna be with you Imani." Not "I mean..." ion fuck with that indecisive shit. That's dead .. too grown to be getting treated like a 2nd choice.

The shit prolly wasn't meant to be anyways.
All that break up shit made me sleepy , and I didn't go to school so I had nothing to do for real. So I went to sleep for like 4 hours..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-4 hours later
I woke up to loud knocking on my door. I rubbed my eyes and went downstairs to go open the door. I instantly rolled my eyes when I seen Kendall at my door.

"What're you doing here?"
"Tryna talk to you!"
"We talked already.. there's nothing more we need to talk about."
"Yes we do mama.."
"Don't call me mama Kendall. You lost that privilege right when you couldn't make up yo mind on if you wanted me to be yo girl or if you wanted to hoe around.."
"I had to think!"
"You had to think?! Fuck is there to think about? It's either you want to be together or you don't. In your life ion come second to no female except your mother. Not these lame ass bitches that call you "brother." You just so damn gullible."
"You know I love you Imani."
"And I love you too , but you not ready to put me first & we're young and having a baby together so I get that you prolly wanna live yo life. So ima let you do that just not with me in it."
He rolled his yes "Imani don't do this bruh. I need yo ass.."
"Then you should've thought about that, but you didn't do this is where we ended up. We can still be friends, but nothing more."
"Imani-.."
"I gotta go." I shut the door on him and locked it. I'm not even gon lie that was hard for me. Especially since I'm really in love with that nigga.. it was hard to just let him go like that , but if he wanna be a hoe then so be it. He can hoe around all he want now.. ain't nobody stoppin him.

I knew Kendall wasn't ready to be in a relationship anyways. He a good nigga.. they can't stay with one bitch at a time anyways.

I called Jae over Cuz I really just needed somebody to talk to. We stayed up in my room and I had my head on her shoulder and she wrapped her arms around me.
"I'm so sorry you had to do that baby. Especially since you were so happy to the raise the baby with him." I wiped my lil tears
and nodded .
"Yea , but it was for the best for real. I wasn't tryna be with somebody that only wanted to hoe around when they had a down ass bitch right in front of them. It just don't make sense."
"It really doesn't , but you gon do good with or without him. Cuz you know your always got me and Ivy & we not going nowhere."
"Yeah.. thank you Jae. You're really my favorite person."
"Of course Love. You know I always gotchu."

I sighed and had to remember who tf I was cuz nahh.. I might love Kendall.. but crying over him? That shit really dead.
Ima Real ass bitch and Kendall gon see wtf he missing out on.. I bet he will.