-004

-Time skip
-Monday Morning

"Imani you've been going coming home late as hell. What you been doing? And yo ass be looking rough."
My mom said to me with her arms crossed.
"I got a job mama. I can't just be leaving early."
"Legal?"
"Duh it's legal. Why the hell would I have an illegal job?.. I'm not dumb"
"Better be. I'll see y'all later tonight..gotta go to work. Love you"
"Love you too mom."

"Ivy! Hurry up! Let's go!" I yelled while opening the front door.
"I'm coming calm down." She walked downstairs & passed me to get to the car.
We got in & pulled out the driveway.

"Why you so quiet? You never this quiet."
"I'm chillin. Mind yo business."
"Chile please. I can't check on you without you getting an attitude?"
She ignored me.
"I can't stand yo lil brat ass."
She rolled her eyes and flipped me off. 

I ignored her the rest of the ride. When we got to school my mood was instantly fucked up.
Ivy & I got out
"I still love you ugly." I said to her
she sighed , "Love you too" then we went our separate ways. I walked in & Jae's high ass ran up to me.
"Hey bitchhhh!"
"Girl you high?"
"As a muhfuckin cloud" she said while laughing.
"I'm weak as fuckkk!"
There was a tug on my shirt and I turned around to see Kendall.
"lemme holla at you real quick."
I sighed , "Jae ima catch up with you in 1st"
"Aight bet."

She walked away & me & Kendall went by his locker to talk.
"Wassup?"
"You get the call from Danae?"
"Who is that?"
"She the one that's gon help you.."
"Help me with what exactly?"
"Get some money. I told you I gotchu.."
"Tell me exactly how you be getting money though"
"You gon find out tonight..she gon come pick you up & bring you over to the trap..and we gon start from there."
"Wait Kendall-.."
Then he walked away. I rolled my eyes &
walked to my 1st period.

"You good?" Jae asked me
"Yea girl..I'm fine."
"What'd he wanna talk about?"
"Homework shit.."
"Girl don't lie to me."
I groaned , "Ill tell you about it another time. Ion wanna talk about it right now Jae."
"Aight. When you ready you better tell me."
"I gotchu fasho."

My classes zoomed by fast & then It was time to go. I waited outside in the car for Ivy. I facetimed her to see where she was

"Hello?" She answered
"Ivy where you at? I'm waiting outside."
"Ohh! I forgot to tell you. I'm with Javon."
"Girl again?"
"Mind yo business pooh, and ima mind mine." I rolled my eyes & hung up , because I didn't have the energy for her.

I drove home , got out the car & walked inside. Thank God my mama was off early today.
I ran upstairs and went to go get ready since Kendall said his home girl Danae was coming to pick me up. I was iffy about it at first not gon lie..

I put on a cute lil fit . Didn't wanna go out looking a mess.

^(the fit)After I got ready I waited in the living room

^(the fit)
After I got ready I waited in the living room. After about 20 minutes Kendall texted me saying that she said she was outside. So I walked out & seen her all black bmw.
She rolled down the window and leaned her head down.

"You Danae?" I asked
"Yepp! Come on." I got in the front and shut the door.
"Ken ain't tell me you was gon be this fine girl !"
I laughed "stop that slick talk before I get a big head."
She smiled , "I'm for realll! Other than me..Kendall only let these ugly rat bitches come up in the trap. It's nice to see some of my kind"
I chuckled , "You funny as fuck"

She laughed & put the car in drive. It took like 20 minutes to get there & when we finally did it was cars all outside.
"Now..when we get in there, stay away from the niggas with dreads. They try to slick talk they way into some pussy .. trust me & don't get too friendly with the bitches that's always on Kendall. They fake as hell..and only in this bitch so they can post on they snap saying "Period! In the trappp"..they not real thugs.. at all. Stay close to me or Kendall and we gotchu."

I nodded , and followed behind Danae.
She knocked on the door on some lil secret code shit & Kendall opened the door.
"Oh shit..surprised you actually agreed to coming. Wassup Imani?"
"Hey Kendall.."

We walked in and went to go sit down. I sat in between Kendall & Danae.
"Aight..so y'all dis is Imani. She one of us now. Aight? So treat her like family. Period..no snake shit" Kendall said

He must be the big dog in this bitch cuz everybody shut up when he spoke.
Everybody nodded. I got some mean looks from the girls Danae mentioned , and some sexual ass looks from the dread heads... whew

"So, you gon explain to me what I gotta do to get money?" I said to Kendall.

"Girl what the fuck you think you gotta do? There's fuckin guns and weed on the table? You think this some damn tea party?"
Said one of the girls Danae mentioned.

"Ayo! Shut the fuck up Tiara." Kendall said.

She shut up real quick..
"It is kinda obvious though Imani. We sell , and we ride fo each other.."
"Riding like...gang banging type shit?"
"Ion really call it that, but sure. Call it what you want. So you in..or you out?"

"C'mon Shordy.. ride wit us. We don't bite..we family now.." one of the dudes said.

I nodded , "Aight..coo. I'm in"

"Yeaaaaa!" They all said

Hopefully this was a good choice.. I mean..
I'm getting money to help my mama out. So...it better be!