-027

"Imani you came here to visit YOUR family not start stuff with my wife." My dad said
He gave me a long ass lecture which I didn't even care about .. I was just ready to get my ass back on the plane and go home.

"This not my family. Only family I really got in here is Ivy. Cuz you washed the fuck up & don't know how to act now. You moved over here and think you the shit. Got yo wife treating me like shit and you gon side with her ? That's dead ! Ion know why you giving me a lecture like I'm bouta listen cuz I'm not."

"Alright then. Pack your stuff and don't come back."
"Tuh! Imagine. Both my parents got shit against me. Y'all muhfuckas never should've fucked if you wasn't gon raise yo own kids right. How you care more about this family than the one you left ? ... Crazy as hell. Let me go say bye to Ivy." He stepped in front of me trying to block me from going upstairs
"No. She doesn't need that kind of influence."
"Nigga what?! Move out my way."
"No. You need to go."
"Man fuck you ! That's my lil sister and you gon stop me from seeing her?! Yo bitchass didn't even want her! I swear I hate yo ass. Don't call my phone no more."  I picked up my bag and called an Uber to take me to the airport. I could not wait to go.. I really do hate that man.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I finally made it back home. Jae was the one to pick me up from the airport I was so happy to see her. Even if I was only gon for 2 1/2 days lmao.

"Hey love!" She said as I got in the car."
"Hey Jae! I missed you pooh"
"Missed you too sis. Now let's get you home I know you tired."
"As hell!"
She drove me home & right when I walked in I went straight to my room. That jet lagged shit ain't no joke. I went to sleep for like 5 hours then woke up, but when I woke up I was still tired.

Incoming call from Baby 😚❤️..
"Hello?"
"We gotta talk."
"Wassup?"
"Don't even start spazzin on me..."
"What you got to say Kendall?"
"We gotta break up. For real."
I busted out laughing "Don't fuckin play with me like that Kendall."
"I'm deadass."
"Yeah no. You're not."
"Sorry mama..You really not safe around me. The shit I be doin... ion want you round that."
"Oh so you protecting me now? Ion care bout what you be doing Kendall!"
"We can be friends."
"Ion wanna be yo friend nigga."
"I'm sorry Imani I am for real."
"Man fuck you. Ion believe shit you saying"
"What I gotta do to prove to you that we done? Fuck on another bitch? Like wassup? I'm deadass right now!"
"Aight. Bet. We done? Cool."
"Don't act like that!"
"Like what? You said we done? We acquaintances now."
"Imani-.."
"Nah. Go keep doing that shit you didn't want me around." I hung up and sat my phone down.

Tryna protect me from what? That's some bull shit I swear. Niggas are confusing asf and that's on me !

I tried to get my mind off of it so I scrolled through Instagram and started watching hair videos. I got an invite to go to Kendall's ex live so I joined. She had like 100 sumn views so the shit she was saying had to be important.
She looked at the views and started talking again.

"But yup! Like I said.. I'm pregnant with Kendall's baby. Straight like that. That's my man.. period & now I'm bouta have his baby."

Everybody was saying congratulations in the comments and shit , but I'm over here heated as fuck. Like this is what this nigga wanted to "protect" me from?

One of the comments mentioned me and said
"So what about his girlfriend? How you think she gon feel?"

She rolled her eyes while looking at the comment and shrugged

"Like sorry to her but all jokes aside... ion care bout how she gon feel. What's done is done."

I got out her live and turned my phone off.
Im so fuckin pissed. Told this nigga I loved him and shit and he gon play me like this? Wowww !