-010

1 week later
Incoming FaceTime call from Kendall❤️
I rolled my eyes. I've been ignoring his calls but tbh I haven't been talking to nobody anyways fr . I was gon have to see him at the trap today anyway. I gotta pick up an ounce from Danae , but ima try my best to ignore him.

I got up & went to get ready. I looked like I didn't love myself. I looked a hot mess.
"Ivy! I'll be back later!" I called out to her
"Okay!" She responded. I picked up the keys to my car & walked out. I drove to the trap & when I got inside I tried to find Danae cuz I just wanted to get in and get out, but of course that's not what happened. Of course Kendall walked up behind me

"So you cant answer a nigga's calls or nothin now? You tryna ignore me. Fo what though?"
"It's not even about you. I've been ignoring everybody.. I just don't wanna be bothered."
"What's going on?"
"We can talk later. I gotta talk to Danae."
I walked up to Danae & tapped on her shoulder
"Oh hey girl. Here you go" she handed me the ounce and I put it in my bag.
"What's going on with you & Kendall?"
"Girl nothin. He just trippin"
"Betta control yo man." She laughed
I shook my head
"girl bye. He not my man"
"Whatever you say mamas! I be seeing y'all. Y'all not slick"
I sighed & laughed
"yea girl. Whatever you say"
I was about to walk out but Kendall pulled me by my hand and took me to one of the extra rooms in the house.

I leaned up against the door & he licked it.
"You deadass trippin Kendall."
He laughed & ignored me. He licked hugs lips and put his hand under my chin & leaned in to kiss me. Whewww ! He left hella hickies all on my neck & by my chest. I stopped him again before we got too far. I didn't have the time to be a mama.

"So you just gon ignore the fact that I was mad at you huh?"
"You can't stay mad at me forever mama..it don't work like that."
"So what you gon tell yo friends when they find out?"
"They not gon find out bout nun. Now stop playing wimme & lemme take yo fine ass out.."
"Ohh! So you a lil gentleman now? I thought we just fooled around."
"You ain't never given me a chance..so lemme change yo mind."
"Aight bet..come get me tomorrow."
"Fasho." He gave me a kiss & walked out the room.

Whew bitch ..
hood niggas >>>>