-011

-Later in the day

BarbieDollManii: Bad Lil Vibe

BarbieDollManii: Bad Lil Vibe . 😍

1K likes ❤️ 200 comments🗣

LulBabyJaee: Period bestie ! Fine asf . 😍
HeKr8veDanae: Yesss ! 😭😍
TwerkFoKendall: 😍😍
SlimeShitKevvv: sexy asf .
SheEnvyIvy: period. My sister bad ash🤩
+195 comments 🗣

Incoming call from Bestiee ! ❤️...

"Hey mamasss ! Kendall come get you yet?"
"Nopee. He said he'll be here in 15."
"Yesss! Ugh I'm so happy for you"
"I appreciate it, but ion know why. We just friends anyways."
"Keep believing that bullshit. Cuz ion believe not one word."
I laughed , "I'm deadass. If we were anything more , then you would know."
"I better be the first! Now , I'll call you when you get back. Aight? Have fun!"
"Okayy" I hung up & connected my phone to my speaker and played some Summer Walker. I alwayssss feel like a bad bitch when I listen to her. She's such a vibe.

-10 minutes later
My phone buzzed with a text from Kendall
"Outside."

I was nervous fr. Ion really go on actual dates with niggas so this is weird. I grabbed my bag & walked out. I opened the door to the car and got in.
He  looked me up & down right when I sat down
"Gahh Damn Imani. You been hiding all disss?"
I laughed , "You irritating ! Let's go"
He chucked, and drove off. We pulled up in this lil fancy ass restraint & got out of the car.
"Oh so you got money money?"
He winked , "you already know. Come on" he grabbed my hand and we walked in. He made a reservation and everything.

We went to sit down & eat. Like I said .. ion do this go on date type shit so I didn't know what to say...
But after awhile we started talking more & he was cool asf . Aside from the shooting & drugs shit he was chill fr..
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We left the restraint and walked out to his car. He came to my side and open the door for me & I got in.
"So you wasn't gon ever tell me you had this Lil sweet side to you?"
He laughed , "Not until I really started to fuck witcha. On some real shit you coo asf Imani."
"You too, and thank you for bringing me."
"Aint no problem." He put the car in drive & we left. He connected his phone to the aux and played some music.
This nigga was barely focused on the road. He just kept looking at me.
"Boy keep yo eyes on the road." I teased
He smiled , "My fault, my fault."
We finally got back to my house & I got out the car.
"You tryna come in?"
"Fasho." He got out the car & shut the door. I only asked him to come in cause I knew Ivy & my mom weren't home & I didn't want them asking mad questions.

We walked in and went to my room. I was getting uncomfortable in my outfit so I was about to go take it off in the bathroom.
"Kendall, can you unzip this for me? I can't get it."
"I gotchu"
He walked up behind me & took the zipper in his hands and zipped it down slow. Then , I felt his lips on my neck.. like damn nigga all I wanted you to do was unzip my dress .. He slipped his hands around my waist and turned me around and started kissing me.
We walked over to my bed and he leaned forward and laid me flat on the bed. He put his hands around my neck & started kissing me slow.

That aggressive shit>>> I'm with allattt.
He took my clothes off but left my bra and panties on.
He slid down & went to Fuckin workkkk on my shit. We was bouta keep going but the front door open.
"Imaniii! I'm home!" My mama's voice called out. I panicked and we both rushed to put our stuff on. When she walked in we were just sitting on the bed making it look like we were studying.
"Mhm. Who's this Imani?"
"My friend. Kendall..we just studying for this chem test."
"Oh okay. Nice to meet you Kendall"
"You too."
"I'll leave y'all to it." She walked out and shut the door.
We busted out laughing.
"That was close." I said
"As fuck." He laughed

He got up & turned around to look at me.
He gave me a kiss & smirked
"Ima catch you tomorrow."
"Bet..see you then."  He walked out & left.

I leaned back and sighed . I hope these not deep feelings I feel. Cuz if so..I'm catching them 😅