-013

-The next day
I walked out of my room , and into the kitchen.
"Hey mama"
"Don't hey mama me Imani. Don't sit here & act like you didn't just get home this morning. Where the Fuck were you?"
"I told you I was with Jae."
"The whole damn day?! I know yo ass seen my calls & shit. I'm not dumb Imani! You was with that one boy !"
"Girl what? What boy?"
"That Kendall boy! I'm not a stupid bitch so don't play me like I am one. Yo lil hoe ass."
"HOE? I'm the hoe? I ain't neverrrr cheated on a nigga though. Don't get shit twisted." She cocked her hand back and slapped me dead across my face.

"You dumbass bitch! Talking to me like that?!"
Ivy ran out the room & got in between us cause she knew I would've beat her ass if she kept talking to me.
"Come on Imani! Before you do something you gon regret." Ivy said while grabbing my hand
"Nah let the bitch put her hands on me. I want her too! Lil HOE ASS ! SHAKING YO ASS ON A POLE FOR MONEY?THOUGHT I DIDN'T KNOW?!"
"BITCH I DID THAT SHIT TO PROVIDE FOR THIS FUCKIN FAMILY CUZ YO ASS COULDN'T!"
"I don't give a fuck! I didn't need yo help!"
"Without me yo ass would've been kicked out this fuckin house. With that no paying ass job. Ungrateful ass"
"Hoe . Ass . No daughter of mine gon be shaking her ass for no money PERIOD. I bet yo ass prolly got some type of STD. Some type of shit-"
I swung on her and knocked her in her shit. My anger issues are horribleeee.
I blacked tf out afterwards & ion remember what happened but I do know I ended up in a jail cell. This mf called the police on me...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Come on. You get one call" he unlocked the cell and let me out. I walked to the phone & dialed my dad's number. Even though both my parents make me sick fr.. he the only one that I know I can go to if I'm going through it. I only put up with my mom cuz I stayed with her.
He answered the phone & i was scared asf that he was gon go off on me.
"Hello?" He said
"Hey dad.."
"Hey Imani. What's going on?"
"I'm in jail.. and I need your help getting out."
"Of course! What'd you do?"
"Me & mama we're arguing and she put her hands on me and started calling me a hoe for stuff..I'll talk to you about another time, and I reacted and punched her. I blacked out afterwards so Idon't really remember what went down after but now I'm here."
"Okay. I'll work something out."
A sigh of relief came out
"Thank you so much dad. I love you"
"Love you too" I hung up & walked back into my cell.
Idk what my dad did , but I ended up getting out the next day. Jae drove over to me & took me back to my house so I could pack my stuff and get my car. Jae's mom was perfectly fine with me staying with them until I feel comfortable enough to go.
"Thank you Jae. I'll be over there soon" I said as I got out the car
"Okay boo. We'll be waiting for you."
I walked over to the door in walked in.
"So yo ass got out of Jail?" My mom said. I ignored her and went into my room to pack my stuff.
"Imani!" She ran you to me & gave me a hug.
"Hey pooh!"
"Why're you packing your stuff?"
"I'm going to stay with Jae for awhile until make enough money to get my place."
"So you're leaving me...?"
"I'm sorry boo. I really don't want to , but staying here isn't good for me."
"What about me?!"
"Dad said that you can stay with him.."
"So this is it?"
"I'm gonna call and text you everyday. I promise." She put her arms around me and gave me a tight hug.
"I love you"
"I love you too Ivy. Sooo much"
I got my bags , picked up my keys & went to out to the car.

Incoming FaceTime call From ..
Kendall. ❤️

"Hello?"
"Finally! You had me worried sick.
I seen people posting "free you" and shit & I was confused as fuck."
"Preciate you caring, but I got into it with my mama , she called the police , I went to jail & my dad bailed me out."
"Damn ! Thank God you coo though. So I bet you not going back to yo mama crib right?"
"Damn right I'm not."
"So where you goin?"
"I'm staying with Jae until I get my place."
"You could've come stayed with me Imani. I told you if you need anything I'm always here."
"I mean yea but everybody be saying that shit & don't really mean it."
"But I do.. so think about it. I'll talk to you later. Bye"
"Bye.."
I hung up and put my phone away. Ion know wtf I wanna do. I'm lost.