-049

I've been stressed asf cause I'm still tryna go to school & finish my senior year , but I have absolutely nobody to watch Kamiri. My mama & I don't speak and she should be the first person I'm able to call to watch Kamiri .. & she got in Ivy head so now my own lil sister don't talk to me.

My dad is in Cali , but ion fuck with his fake ass anyway to even take my son over there so at this point I don't know.. my last resort is my grandma. She was my bestfriend fr but then we stopped going to see her. She don't even know I have a son .. but I trust her with my life & if we being honest I'll choose her over anybody fr.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I went to go get Kamiri dressed & ready for the day before I got myself ready. This mom shii tough cause I'm so used to getting myself ready first , but now it's Kamiri who I have to get up first.

"Come on pooh. Let's get you ready" I said while picking him up out of his crib and giving him a kiss on his cheek. I was on my way to go pick out his clothes , but there was a knock on the door. So , I walked down the steps & went to answer it

I opened it up & it was the last people I expected to see..

My mom & Ivy ... whew

I let them in of course like yea we not talking but I'm not that rude..

"Why y'all here?" I said
My mom just stood there and stared , but Ivy nudged her to talk.
She sighed , "I'm here to be the bigger person Imani."
"Explain.." I said
"It shouldn't be like this between us. I know we both did and said some things that led to shit happening. I understand that but at the end of the day you're still my daughter and I will not miss out on your life or Kamiri's . I'm ready to step up & be a better mom & grandmother Mani.. I really am."
"As much I don't want to .. I forgive you , because I'm not gonna hold a grudge against you forever. I'm glad you're trying to change for the better .. because lately I've needed you.."
"Yea I know , and I haven't been there.. so from here on out I'm here for you & Kamiri. Whatever you need... I'm here. No matter the circumstances. I love you"
I smiled at just knowing that my mom was gonna act like my mom again.. that's all I wanted
"I love you too."
We talked for a bit & then they left. It feels like my life is finally starting to fall back I into place... finally
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kendall POV
I seen Jae at school talking to Jadyn & I had to go talk to her to see wassup with Imani. She been ignoring my texts , my dm's , FaceTime calls .. allat.

"Ayo Jae !" She rolled her eyes and turned around and walked over to me.
"What Kendall?"
"Wassup with Imani? She not responding to me."
"Nigga what? You know what's up with her.
Yo dog ass cheated on her. With yo ex bitch tho. This girl had yo baby & you cheat on her? That's foul. She don't want nothing to do with you. Let it go."
"Can you ask her if I can see Kamiri? Please?"
"We not on good terms right now , but I know damn well she don't want you around him right now. You gon have to wait."
"Damn bruh. How long?"
"Just be patient and give her some time. She don't wanna be bothered right now and you gotta respect that."
I sighed , but she was right. "Aight.."
I walked off and went to my class. I really don't wanna see Imani... I  know I fucked up .. a whole bunch of times but I still want Imani and a Kamiri in my life. That's not gon change