Chapter 25

Three pairs of eyes stared expectantly, waiting for my response. If only I had stayed home then I wouldn't have to deal with this. I accepted it. This was my fault. I was too eager and this was my consequence.

The two girls were busy on their phones. This conversation was apparently not high on their priority list. The guys they were kissing literally a few minutes ago were waiting on me to talk about a threesome. How does this not bother them?

"Well," Nick urged, his eyes still on me. I wanted to just disappear.

A thought popped into my head, my eyebrow mimicked his, "Aren't the two of you on dates?"

My eyes glanced over to Cameron who was shuffling beside me, "We just met." He shrugged and the blonde nodded, eyes never lifting from her phone.

"I need a drink." I sighed knowing that the look in their eyes meant there was no way I was getting out of this without an explanation.

Nick pulled a backpack from behind him, a large grin plastered on his face. He searched for less than a second before he took something out and showed it to us.

Vodka.

Finally the party's about to start.

I reached for it and he gave it over willing then pulled a stack of cups from the same bag. He gave one to each of us and kept one for himself and placed the rest back into the bag. I poured a little into my cup and Theo's before passing the bottle to Cameron.

"No chaser?" I questioned. I was never the biggest fan of drinking alcohol straight but if there was no other option then I had no choice.

"Not today," Nick said with a chuckle that Cameron joined in on. I shrugged and took a sip, the sharp liquid burning as it slid down my throat.

Nick leaned forward, his arm slung over the girl's shoulder, "I'm still waiting to hear this fantasy of yours. The night is young." The amusement in his eyes flared, "You already chose Cameron as one of the guys so who else do you want to add to the mix?"

Theo shifted beside me ever so slightly. I looked Nick straight in his eyes. I didn't have a lot of liquid courage to drink but this was something I had to face head on.

"Why do I need to choose?" I raised an eyebrow, keeping my expression neutral, "I think I can handle all three of you."

Apparently that was what the girls needed to hear to snap their attention away from their phones. Both of them stared at me with a mixture of shock and confusion colouring their faces. It was a joke, of course but it was quite entertaining watching the guys' amusement slip into shock that almost mirrored that of the girls but theirs had a hint of curiosity mixed in.

Cameron smirked at me, eyes running along my body for a brief second before nodding to himself, "I wasn't expecting you to say that. Theo, I like her, man. She's a good one." Cameron switched his attention to the man sitting quietly beside me. I wasn't able to see him without turning and I absolutely refused to look.

"Man, she's surprising me tonight," Theo said with a soft chuckle. I felt his eyes on the back of my head.

I turned my body towards Theo. I wasn't sure about how he was going to feel about what I said but he didn't seem to mind so I assumed it was fine to face him. The smirk on his lips was a clear indication that he really didn't mind.

"I'm always ready for a good time so just hit me up when you're ready," Nick chimed in. The three guys and I chuckled. I assumed that the girls stopped paying attention again which was fine. I didn't need anyone hating me for the next year and a half over a harmless conversation.