Late update alert!!!

A/N:

This is NOT an update. Yeah, I'm sorry for that.

Just wanted you guys to know that I won't be updating till I'm done with my exams which I haven't even started...

I'm going to make up for everything after the exams... I promise.

I MAY update once before my exams begin... Depends on whether I'll have enough time to sit, think and come up with a good chapter.

Summary of all this is that I MAY NOT UPDATE TILL IN THREE OR MORE WEEKS. EVEN IF I GET THE TIME TO, IT'LL BE ONLY ONCE

In advance, I apologize for the late update.

Guess what guys!!!!

We have just two thousand more reads to get to ten thousand reads. Isn't that awesome sauce?!?

**
Any fan of Korean movies!? I need recommendations!

Book recommendations too please!!!

I need more books in my library!

**
So I guess we won't be meeting till before or after three weeks.

Don't stop voting... I'll appreciate your votes once I get a notification.

Don't stop commenting... I read all your comments, not even the exams can stop me from doing that.

Recommend to your friends, family... Every single wattpad user you know. You can even persuade 'em to download the app (if your friend doesn't have the app).

I'll give you a shout out once you've recommended it to five people (minimum), all you need to do is PM me.

*
That's about all I have to tell you... Keep this book alive.

NOTE: I've changed Britt's picture... You can go check it out on the author's note after the sixth chapter. If you've checked it, then you don't need to check it. (My new character doesn't have blonde hair)

Bye, love y'all😘❤😘💖😘