CHAPTER 3- Room 020.

An arm continuously tapping me coupled with an headache woke me up.

"I'll be up in thirty minutes" I mumbled.

"I'm not your mom, okay?...." A voice that I could quite recognize said.
"now get ready and meet me or anyone else downstairs" she said and left.

I rubbed my eyes and groaned. I sat up and looked outside. I groaned again when I couldn't see anything clearly because of the rays of the sun.

I looked around and got up only to discover that I wasn't in my cozy room.

Was I teleported to wonderland?

I was shocked for a minute, not until the memories came flooding back. I sighed and stood up, I walked towards two doors and opened the first door, it led to a luxurious bathroom.

Is this bathroom mine or someone else's?

I chuckled like a fool and undressed without even thinking of the consequences of having my bath in an unfamiliar bathroom. Someone could walk in for crying out loud!

I turned on the shower, enjoying the cold bliss on my skin. I applied shampoo on my hair and left out the conditioner. After my bath, I tied a towel securely around my chest and went back to the room. I opened the other door and was met with an empty closet. I sighed.

What was I supposed to wear now?

Don't tell me I have to wear that stupid pink shirt again.

I was still pondering on what to wear when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" I said and the door opened

A lady of average height wearing a knee length white and black dress came in.

"I'm sorry for the delay ma'am". She said

She dropped a pile of neatly folded clothes on my bed and left.

I put on the rather revealing red dress and went out into the hallway.

All the doors looked similar and I was so confused. I just continued walking till I bumped into someone.

"Sorry" we both apologized and went our different ways.

I continued walking till I got
to the dead end.

"You lost?"

A startling voice said from behind. It was the girl that I bumped into earlier.

She was an averagely pretty girl with dark hair, ocean blue eyes and well tanned skin. She looked like she was in her teenage years.

I nodded.

"Come with me". She said, holding my hand like I was her long lost friend.

We walked for sometime and went down a flight of stairs.

She took me to a place I suppose was the kitchen. Three heads turned to look at me.

"Stop staring guys, this is Brittany, Prince Cole's new pet" she said.

Wait, how'd she know my name?

"Hi guys" I said.

"Brittany, this is Sonia...." She said, pointing at the mean girl from earlier.

The real me would have said something rude as a pay back for her mean attitude but I decided to play nice.

"We've met right?" I said with a sweet smile.

"Yeah" she said. She was surprisingly nicer this time.

"Kyle," she said, pointing at a guy with hazel eyes.