CHAPTER 9- We all make mistakes...

A/N : Hi guys, I decided to write Cole's POV since you didn't vote but it's cool so here is Cole's POV.

I also added a Brittany POV to this chapter 'cause I wanted to lengthen the chapter.

I hope you enjoy it. You may proceed....

***

Cole's POV

I pulled over at the car park of the castle.

I wanted this meeting to end as soon as possible because the last one didn't end well.

I couldn't leave Brittany alone in my room because of Adrian.

I can remember him saying something about her taste. He knew her blood was rare. I couldn't risk it.

She's even more insecure because Adrian has the spare key with him.

Adrian is a type of vampire that always wants more. His pets don't stay long and that's why he doesn't get pets from auction, he prefers to get them from cheap pet shops 'cause he doesn't need to spend so much money on a pet that wouldn't stay long.

I walked into the castle, ignoring the slaves that were bearing their heads to me and walked to his office. I opened the door and walked in closing the door behind me.

"I thought you wouldn't come". He said in his husky voice.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Hello to you too and I'm fine, thanks for asking". He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Please sit". He said, motioning to a chair that was directly facing his large desk.

I hesitantly sat on the chair.

He sighed.

"Can't we forget about the past and move on?" He said.

"Move on!?! Forget about the past? Seriously?! You want us to move on after you killed her?"

"We all make mistakes, Nicholas Vasilios".

Wow! He mentioned my full name. Who the hell does he think he is?

Huh, I'll let that go.

"Yes but killing her couldn't have been a mistake! No one can make that mistake except you of course". I yelled.

"I'm sorry, I really am but you're not ready to give me a chance, not a single chance".

I sighed

"Let's forget about this and focus on the reason why you called me here".

The room was filled with silence for a while before he started speaking.

"Your coming of age ceremony is fast approaching so-" He said.

"Oh, is this all about my coming of age ceremony?" I asked, cutting him off.

"No, I assume you know what to do during the ceremony. I just want to counsel you about the responsibilities you'll have on your shoulders after the ceremony".

I nodded.

"As a Prince, your responsibilities will be like three times a normal vampire's responsibilities after the ceremony..."

We talked for hours and hours in his office. The conversation was more comfortable than I imagined it to be. It didn't end up like the last time and I was grateful for that.

I got home around 12:37 am, the house was dead silent by then.

I got to my room that happens to be on the top floor and brought out my keys.