Chapter 14- Flashback

A/N: Hey guys, I made a new cover for MVL! The cover is posted above^^

The chapter's gonna begin with a little flashback to Chapter 12 in Cole's POV.

You may proceed...

***
Cole's POV

I pushed past the crowd as I searched for Brittany.

A pet had informed me that she was drunk.

I spotted her walking further into the room with a bottle of alcohol in her hands.

"Brittany!" I yelled.

"What do you want? Go and enjoy your fancy party". She didn't even look at me.

I took fast steps as I approached her and grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the miserable party.

*
"Let go of me you beast". Brittany said as I dragged her down the hallway.

I stopped in my tracks and held her wrist tightly.

"What did you just call me?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"I called you a-" She stopped mid-way and gagged.

The next thing I knew was the disgusting smell of vomit spilling all over my face and shirt.

I cursed under my breath.

"What was that for? Do you have any idea how dis-"

Vomit spilled all over my face and shirt, AGAIN!!!

I wiped the vomit on my face with the back of my hand. Gross.

"Stop puking all over my face, will you?!?" I yelled.

There was a flash of hurt in her eyes but she quickly covered it up with a plain face. Showing no emotions.

"It's not like it's my fault".

"Well, I wasn't the person that wanted to go back to the party and I'm certainly not the person that took too much alcohol not even minding the fact that I'm underage!" I yelled.

She flinched at the tone if my voice.

My expression softened a bit. I wasn't going to let my anger take the best of me.

"I'm underage. Sorry, I forgot that". She said, laughing humorlessly.

"I'm also sorry for puking all over your face and shirt". She said, her voice held no emotions whatsoever. It sounded so dangerous. "I didn't mean to".

She said and started to walk away.

I grabbed her arm, restricting her from moving further.

"I- I'm- uh,". I said, stuttering in a weak attempt to say sorry.

"You..." She pressed.

"I apologize".

I hated the word 'sorry', but I kept saying it to Brittany.

It's a good thing I was too angry to tell her sorry.

"Step away". She said, crouching.

"Why?" I asked.

"Do you want to get puked on again?" She asked.

I quickly stepped away.

After like thirty seconds, she puked all over herself and on the floor.

"You shouldn't have drank so much". I said.

"I know". She replied.

***
After making sure Brittany wouldn't puke again, I put her on the bed.

She'd clean herself up in the morning. I didn't think she'd like it if I helped her clean up.

I walked to the bathroom and scrubbed myself like I hadn't had my bath in the past one hundred years.

The feeling of vomit on me was totally disgusting.

***
A/N: Hey beautiful people!

That's a flash back....
Yeah, I know, the chapter is reeeeally short, Next chapter will be longer and will be coming soon.

P.S : I'm making some corrections on previous chapters. I've made some corrections in chapter 1. You should check it out but if you've already done that, then you don't need to.

I'll notify you guys when I make corrections on other chapters.

I didn't proof read this chapter so I'm sorry for any mistakes.

Please Vote and Comment.

Love y'all😘