CHAPTER 10- Do you always have to do this!?

A/N: I really want to thank y'all for your support, I appreciate it a lot.

But please don't be silent readers.

Love y'all❤💗💖

You may proceed.....

****

'My blanket isn't as soft as this'. I thought as I opened my eyes, trying to adjust to the amount of sunlight coming from the window.

Memories from yesterday came flooding back. I was actually in Cole's bed, I slept in Cole's bed!

It wasn't actually yesterday because Cole came back after midnight.

I looked at the small digital clock on Cole's bedside table.

2:42pm?!? For how long did I sleep?!?

Cole was not on the bed, he'd probably gone for another meeting.

I stood up and rubbed my eyes.

Just as I was about to walk into the bathroom, the bathroom door opened and a shirtless Cole stood before me.

Do you always have to do this?!? I thought.

"Do you always have to do this?" I asked, voicing out my thoughts and also shielding my eyes.

"Well, morning to you too and what did I do?" He asked, walking to his wardrobe.

I rolled my eyes.

"Do you always have to come out shirtless?" I said.

"What?" He asked innocently. "Or did I get you turned on?"

This guy was unbelievable!!!

"What?!? Hell No!!!"

"Are you sure?" He asked, wriggling his eyebrows.

"Huh, just get dressed". I said, walking into the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me and saw a new set of toothbrush and paste.

"Are they for me?" I yelled.

"What?!" He yelled back.

"The toothbrush and paste".

"Yes!"

Jeez! I haven't brushed in days!

How was Cole or anyone else comfortable around me?!?

I put a small amount of paste on the new brush and brushed my teeth like I hadn't brushed in years.

After brushing my teeth, I had my bath and then I realized I didn't bring my clothes again! I always forgot.

I wrapped the towel securely around my body and walked into the bedroom.

Cole was sitting by his study table by then. He barely noticed my presence so I quietly walked to the closet and picked out a white tank top and black jean pants.

"Do you always have to do this?" Cole asked, mimicking what I said earlier.

"What?"

"Coming out of the bathroom with a towel being the only thing hiding your body".

I blushed stupidly.

"Wh- What are you saying?" I asked.

"Why are you cheeks red?" He asked teasingly.

I waved him off and walked to the bathroom.

I got dressed and walked back to the bedroom.

I dried my hair and tied it up in a rough bun and then went to sit by the window.