CHAPTER 4- He's a pureblood.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"What's up with you?" Chloe asked interrupting my thoughts.

I didn't know if I should keep everything that happened to myself.

We were on break, actually, I wouldn't call it a break, we just didn't have anything doing so we just sat down lazily and discussed stuff, I wasn't really talking now because I was still trying to put pieces together.

My thoughts were interrupted again when she put her hand on my lap.

"You've been acting kinda weird since you came back from your Master's room, what happened?"

Within a minute, I found myself pouring out everything to Chloe and I wasn't sure of how I felt when she didn't look surprised, not even close, her face was neutral.

This is exactly what happened.....

***
After I closed the door behind us, I continued being rude. To me, he was just another guy that liked intimidating people like me.

Literally everything about me seemed more mature than my age. Well, that was what I thought but now I was beginning to believe it because everyone treated me like I was more than fifteen which seemed literally true. I had a feeling that dad was hiding something from me but I usually let it slide. Now, it was becoming more of an issue to me. I hated the look on people's faces when I told them my age, even Chloe seemed surprised, the only person that didn't seem really surprised was the lady from earlier... I even forgot to ask for her name, I guess this situation was turning me into something else.

Back to my experience with Cole. I kept up with my rudeness. I was really enjoying the conversation until I said something that I can't quite figure out, I said too many things and I wasn't even looking up at him, if I was, I would have figured out what I said hours ago. The only thing I know is that his eye color had completely changed to a red color and that red was slowly turning black... At least I could grasp that much.

He ordered me to leave but I was being stubborn, not until the black started dominating. He told me to leave once more, his voice huskier than normal. I just ran away, surprisingly scared for my dear life. I heard a thud coming from his room but decided to ignore it and ran straight down till I found Chloe. I calmed down a bit after sitting.

~~~~~~~~

"Is that all?" She asked

I nodded.

"What is he?" I asked in a whisper.

She smiled.

"No one ever told you" She said.

I didn't know if that was a statement or a question so I just stared at her.

She sighed.

"His eyes nearly turned black" She said, more like talking to herself. "And you can't figure out what you said to make him that angry?"

I ignored her question and asked again, hoping for a decent reply.

"What is he?" I asked, louder than before.

"He..." She stopped,and thought for a while and murmured "you'll know sooner or later anyways"

I tilted my head sideways a little bit, impatiently waiting for a reply.

She exhaled a deep breath.

"He's a... V..vampire"

NO WAY!!!

This is the second time I'm hearing this, it can't be a joke.

"Are you serious?" I asked, confirming what I just heard.

She nodded.

"How in the world do vampires exist?" I asked in shock.

Chloe shrugged.

"It's just like questioning the existence of human. They've been existing for as long as many years back. Even before your ancestors were born".

"Really?" I asked, unsure of what to say.

She nodded.

"I wonder, how many more vampires exist?"

"Almost more than the population of humans".

"Wow! Are you one too?"

"Uh... No"

"Do vampires really have any supernatural abilities?"

"Depends"

"Do..."

"Uh, save other questions for later, Master Cole's eyes turning black doesn't mean something good".

"Why?"

"Because he's...." She hesitated. "He's a pureblood"

What does that even mean?

"Wha..."

"I'll explain later. I need to tell someone before things get out of hand". She cut me short and practically rushed up the flight of stairs.

I kept pondering on what she told me, I found this vampire thing amusing.

***
A/N: Hey beautiful people!

This chapter was really short, right?

I'm sorry, I just prefer it like this.

Also, the reason for the late update is that I'm writing an exam but I'll do my best to update frequently after the exam.

I hope you understand.
Love y'all.💖💗❤