Chapter 31

Brittany's POV

*
"So- how're you feeling now?" Cole asked.

"Good". I replied.

I was currently sitting on my side of the bed with my back rested on the headboard. I was actually having a comfortable conversation with Cole.

"Come here". He said, patting the space beside him.

I crawled over to the space and made myself comfortable by resting my head on his hard chest.

Yup, you heard that right. I couldn't just ignore the fact that his chest was bare.

I've always wondered how those abs and packs felt... At least I felt his abs today... I could feel his packs some other time... Or maybe now.

You're probably wondering since when did I start thinking about his abs and packs... Staying away from him for a few weeks brought back different feelings along with weird thoughts you wouldn't want to know about.

He absently played with my hair as I hummed random tunes.

Minutes later, I felt his body leave mine.

I looked up to see that he was staring.

His stare was very intimidating that I had the urge to look away but I had to win it. I couldn't look away.

I finally gave up. It was no use engaging in a stare battle with a vampire, especially one with intimidating golden eyes.

I opened my mouth to say something but something else crashed on it. Something soft and plump.

In full realization, I gasped on Cole's lips.

He kissed me! He freaking kissed me again!!!

His mouth moved in rhythm with mine.

He swiped his tongue against my bottom lip, asking for entrance but this time, I was reluctant to give in.

I heard a slight groan from him.

I felt a sharp prick on my lips as a slight gasp escaped my mouth.

Cole seized the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

His warm tongue glided over mine, exploring every inch of my mouth.

I closed my eyes and almost moaned in pleasure when he sucked on my bottom lip.

My hand found it's way to the back of his head as I tugged on his hair gently.

A silent moan escaped his lips.

He liked it.

I did the same thing over and over again.

I sucked in a breath as he bit on my earlobe.

Fuck! It felt so good.

He bit it harder, sucking it lightly. This time, earning a throaty moan from me.

I felt him smirk against my skin.

Our little make out session was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Who the hell was that?!?

Cole didn't look happy about it too but he reluctantly got up to open the door.

"Larissa? What're you doing here?" He asked coldly.

"Babe, don't be so cold. I just decided to spend sometime with you. My room's getting too lonely".

I cringed at the use of the word 'babe' but said nothing.

I quickly scampered over to my seldom used corner.