Chapter 37: The unthinkable

"Nooo!"

A small ting comes from the side of the car and Liel curses as he drives away.

"Why did he have to shoot my car? This is my baby!- Err... I mean... It's nothing important... I can get it fixed at the auto shop," Liel says and I laugh at him. "It's not funny."

"Oh, yes, it really is," I say while I chuckle and Liel rolls his eyes with a small smile. I soon sober up and I grab his hand he's not using. "I'm mad."

"Why?" Liel asks in a concerned tone and I almost smile.

"Rafael and his gang are going to help us with the fight," I mumble and Liel furrows his eyebrows.

"Isn't that a good thing? We'll have more power against our enemies."

"Yes, it is a good thing but at the same time, it's not a good thing because after everything is done, the whole gang is going to be taken to jail. They're walking into a trap. I can't have them arrested because of me." I say as I look out the window.

"I'm sure only a few men are on the station's list..." Liel trails of and I lean my head back and close my eyes.

"I hacked in their system and I saw they've been trying to take down Rafael's gang for years. I told Rafael this and he told his gang but they're still going to fight with us." Liel doesn't answer. He just rubs my hand with the pad of his thumb. Tiredness washes over me out of nowhere and I yawn. 

I fall asleep to the feeling of Liel's comfort and the bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I can't help but think something bad is going to happen. And no matter how hard I try, I just can't shake the feeling.

*** 

I wake up when I feel like I am floating. I open my eyes and I see that Liel is carrying me bridal-style. He moves his head to look down and I close my eyes to act like I am still sleeping so he can keep carrying me.

"I know you're awake, Princess." Shit. He caught me.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I reply back in a sleepy daze and he laughs. 

"Right. So you're sleep talking right now?" 

"Yes." That's right. Just play it off. Improvise.

"What am I going to do with you?" Liel asks with an amused tone and I look at him with an innocent smile.

"Love me. Feed me. Never leave me?" Liel laughs and he opens the door with little difficulty. He then walks in and kicks the door shut with his foot. He then proceeds to walk towards the stairs. When I think he is going to start climbing them with me in his arms, he does the unthinkable.

He puts me on my feet.

"Why did you put me down?" I whine and he rolls his eyes at me before he starts walking up the stairs. I grumble incoherently under my breath and I follow him tiredly. He leads me to my room and opens the door for me. I walk in and I go straight to my closet. I look around for my pajamas when I remember they're in the washer. With a huge sigh, I take my shirt off followed by my bra and pants. I then just put on one of Liel's oversized t-shirts I stole from him.

I walk out of the closet in just a shirt and my black-laced thongs. Liel is on my bed staring at the ceiling. I bite my bottom lip at how hot he looks. He must've gotten changed in his room before coming back here. He is wearing nothing but some blue basketball shorts. 

Smirking, I climb on top of him and I straddle his hips. He looks at me and his hands grip my waist. The shirt rose up from the position I am in so Liel has a perfect view of the black thongs. Lust darkens his eyes and my smirk widens. I slowly start to move against him and I feel him harden against my core.

I lean down and I claim his lips in a passionate kiss. His hands lead me to a faster pace against him and a moan escapes me. Next thing I know, my back is against the bed and Liel is hovering over me and in between my legs. 

We break the kiss and Liel moves to where my neck and shoulder meet and I gasp. I feel him smirk against my skin and he continues to litter my skin with lovebites. Involuntarily, I move my hips against him and I rub my core against his erection. He groans and lightly bites my neck which makes me moan.

Liel takes my shirt off me and he admires the view. I blush deeply, but before I can have any more reactions, his lips lock onto my right nipple. My back arches and I gasp. As he is sucking my nipple, I feel his hand traveling down my stomach. I bite my lip in anticipation. Liel then removes his mouth from my breasts and he takes my lips in a fiery kiss. 

While we are kissing, I don't realize his hand is inside of my underwear until he buries two of his fingers inside me. I moan loudly into his mouth as he slowly brings his fingers in and out of me. He stops kissing me and just watches me. 

"You're so wet, Princess," Liel groans and I moan.

"Only for you." Liel smiles down at me as he continues his assault on my love hole.

There is a tightening feeling in my stomach and I know I am close. Liel quickens his pace and I start trembling. Just as I am about to come, his fingers disappear. I groan in disappointment and I look into his eyes.

"W-why must you be so cruel?" I ask, panting slightly. Liel just smirks and pulls my underwear off of me. He then tells me to close my eyes and I do. I wait for what feels like forever. I didn't know what he was doing but I was hoping it was good. And it was.

He plunges deep inside me and I scream in pleasure. He doesn't wait for me to adjust. He thrusts into me at a fast pace. I moan and tremble under him as he groans. My walls tighten around him and my back arches. This new position leads him straight to my g-spot which makes me moan even louder.

Liel pulls out of me then he turns me so I am on my hands and knees. He doesn't waste another second before he is pounding me from behind. My breasts bounce each time his hips meet my ass cheeks. I grip the bed sheets tightly and I fear I might tear them.

I feel the tightening in my stomach again and I moan loudly. My legs start to tremble underneath me and Liel's grip on my hips tighten. He quickens his pace, groaning deeply as my walls tighten around his shaft. I feel him twitch inside of me and I know he is as close as me.

I cum all over his member, screaming and moaning Liel's name. He rides me through my orgasm and he goes faster at an animalistic pace. 

"I-I'm cumming!" He shoots his hot seed inside me and I moan at the feeling. He thrusts into me a few more times before he pulls out. We both crash on top of the mattress and I sigh in content. I lay my head on his chest and I drape my leg over his. My fingers are drawing little heart shapes above his rapidly beating heart and I smile as he shivers slightly.

"I love you, Lee."

"I love you, too, Princess. Let's go clean up, yeah?" I nod and we get out of bed and he leads me to the bathroom. He starts the shower and waits until the water turns warm before he steps in with me following.

We wash each other, occasionally making out, then we get out and dry ourselves off. We go back into the room and we crawl under the covers, still naked. I snuggle into Liel's side and he wraps his arm around my waist. I listen to the beat of his heart and I close my eyes. I allow the steady rhythm to lead me into a peaceful slumber with a content smile on my face.