Chapter 19: Surprise!

"Come on, Princess. It's 4:30. The meeting-" at the word 'meeting' I jet up and I run into my closet. I dress in black ripped jeans, a black tank top, black combat boots, and my leather jacket. I then tie my hair with my black hair tie.

I run out of my closet and I run into my bathroom.

"You look hot," Liel says as I brush my teeth. I stare at him with a blank look. I roll my eye and I spit the toothpaste out of my mouth.

"I have toothpaste around my mouth. I look like a dork," I say and I finish brushing my teeth. I then turn around and I yelp in surprise when I see Liel standing so close to me.

He stares into my eyes and I stare into his. He starts leaning closer to my lips until someone interrupts.

"Hey, Lovebirds. The meeting is starting in five minutes," Max says smugly and my eyes widen. I blush and Liel backs away. I grumble incoherent words under my breath and I walk past Liel. "Angry you didn't get any, Shortness?"

I punch Max in the arm and he winces. "Keep your mouth shut, Cole." James and Max's last name is Cole. I guess I am calling Max by his last name now.

Max laughs and I leave the two guys behind. I make it to the doors for the secret gym and I type in the codes.

I soon make it to the secret gym and I see Mr. Wilkins, Twelve, Alec, and James standing in the middle of the mat. I walk up to them and I cross my arms and yawn.

"It's too damn early for this," Alec mutters as Max and Liel walk in yelling at each other.

"Ice cream is better than pizza!"

"No! Pizza is way better than ice cream!"

"Liel, ice cream is better than pizza. Get your facts straight!"

"Max-"

"Enough! It's too early for this shit! Get your head in the game," I yell, fed up with it. Everyone stares at me with shocked faces and I shrug.

"Anyway... We need to load up on weapons. Not only are we target for this gang, but Alec, Liel, and Siayla have bounties on their heads. Also, we need to make sure civilians will be safe at all times, and I'm not taking you kids out of school."

We all nod at Mr. Wilkins and Twelve clears his throat.

"Seventeen said that they can miss the first few hours of school so we can see get ready," Twelve says and we smile. Mr. Wilkins sighs and he looks at me. I raise my eyebrow at him and he smiles.

"I have something for you. Call it your 'welcome to the agency' present."

***

"Surprise!" My eyes widen as I see what is sitting in front of the garage.

It is a purple motorcycle. I don't know what kind it is but I do know that it's a sports motorbike. I look at Mr. Wilkins with tears in my eyes.

"Is this for me?"

"No. It's for the ghost behind you." I laugh and Mr. Wilkins smiles. "Yes, it's for you! Your dad told me about your loving motorcycles and your favorite color is purple."

I run into Mr. Wilkins's arms and I cry into his shoulder. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," I cry and he just chuckles and wraps his arms around me.

"Wow! This is a sick ride," Max says and I pull away from Mr. Wilkins. I turn to Max's voice and I see everyone standing there, looking at me. I smile through my happy tears and they all walk up to me.

"You deserve this, Si. Congrats," James says and he gives me a quick hug.

"Merry Christmas," Max yells loudly and I roll my eyes with a smile. He gives me a hug and he whispers in my ear, "You deserve this. Also, I see you as a sister now. Can I call you sis?"