Chapter 35: Shattered vase

"I am going to keep this baby."

A wide smile spreads across Liel's lips. My eyebrows furrow in confusion as he chuckles happily.

"I was hoping you said that," Liel says with a big, proud and excited smile. A few seconds later, a fearful look takes over his features. "What if I am not a good dad? What if I turn out-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, King." I threaten and Liel immediately shuts his mouth. "You will be a wonderful dad to this baby. I seen the way you took care of Leo. You're great with kids. Everything will be alright."

Liel nods slowly before he pales slightly. "How are we going to tell everyone? Twelve is going to kill me... So is Uncle John... I won't even freaking live to see my baby!"

I slap Liel causing him to glare at me. I shrug innocently at me before I get up and I walk over to the door. Liel asks me what I am doing and after he catches my smirk, he pales even more. Before he can get off the bed, I am out of the door and zooming down the hallway. 

I make it downstairs where some of the guys are and I shout for them to protect me from the monster. They furrow their eyebrows before they hear Liel's thunderous footsteps and they chuckle before creating a circle around me.

Twelve, Mr. Wilkins, and Jacobs walk out of the kitchen and they look at me with questioning eyes. I wave them over to me and once they're close enough to me, I take away all their weapons. They ask me what I am doing but before I can answer, Liel appears.

I pull Twelve down to my level and I whisper "I'm pregnant" in his ear. He tenses and slowly faces Liel with a threatening look. Now, I wouldn't have done this if I wasn't curious about the men's reactions to the news. But since I am overly curious about what will happen to Liel, I just stand and watch the show.

"Pregnant?!" Twelve yells at Liel and everyone freezes. The boys circling me back away so I am now out in the open. Jacobs and Mr. Wilkins are glaring poisonous daggers at Liel. And Liel is staring at the three grown-ups like he is shitting bricks right now.

"Uh... Well... Everyone it has been a pleasure knowing you all. Give me a great funeral, yeah?" Liel says with a nervous chuckle and I giggle. Three seconds later, Liel is running through the house screaming bloody murder with Twelve hot on his tail. Mr. Wilkins and Jacobs are both standing beside me, coddling me.

"Congratulations, Si! Can I be a grand-dad? Can I? Can I?" Mr. Wilkins says and I laugh before nodding happily.

"I am so happy for you, Wassim. It's about time we have some new life around here," Jacobs says and I smile widely at him.

Twelve comes in while holding Liel's ear. Liel is complaining about the pain and everyone snickers and I burst out laughing.

"Liel. If you mess up once, I will make you wish you were never born. Do you understand?" Liel nods quickly and Twelve releases his ear. He then smiles at me with a fatherly smile and he walks up to me with open arms. I hug him tightly as he does with me. "Congratulations, Kid Wassim. You'll make a wonderful mom."

I smile gratefully at Twelve when we pull away from each other. Liel walks up to me and he wraps his arms around my waist before sticking his face in the crook of my neck.

"I hate you, Princess," he murmurs and I smile lovingly at him and I rub his back.

"I love you, too, Lee."

"What's happening? Why is everyone so happy?" Hayden says from behind and I tense before turning to face him. I stare into his eyes and he stares into mine. I then grab his hand and I place it on my stomach. Confusion washes over his features. Then, like a light bulb went off, he tenses with a gasp. "Really?"