Shade#195 (S9): Enabled

CUT TO: RICH NEIGHBORHOOD

EXT. RICH NEIGHBORHOOD- NIGHT

SHADE AND PRYTANIA WALK OUT OF A PORTAL AND ARRIVE IN A RICH NEIGHBORHOOD. SHADE CREATES SOME SHADOW CLONE.

[Shade]

I need you guys to find this man for me.

ALL OF THE SHADOW LOOK AT A PICTURE OF ROLFE. THEY THEN SCATTER AND BEGIN LOOKING AROUND FOR ROLFE.

[Prytania]

Who is that?

[Shade]

His name is Rolfe O'Connor. He's the great, great-grandson of Earl. I found him through some news articles.

[Prytania]

And you want to see him why?

[Shade]

I still don't know who's pulling Shellshock's strings. WIth Rolfe's family ties, there's no way he doesn't know something.

A SHADOW COMES BACK AND LEADS SHADE TO ROLFE'S HOUSE. ONCE THERE SHADE SNEAKS INSIDE, DISABLES THE ALARM AND LETS ABONY INSIDE. THE TWO THEN START INTO THE LIVING ROOM WHERE CLASSICAL MUSIC CAN BE HEAR PLAYING. SHADE AND PRYTANIA GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO SPY ON ROLFE AND SEE THAT HE IS ON THE COUCH WITH A WOMAN. ROLFE THEN BEGINS TO NUDGE AND WHISPER TO THE WOMAN.

[Rolfe]

Alicia, Alicia? Can you hear me?

THE WOMAN MURMURS TO HERSELF AND ROLFE SMILES. ROLFE THEN BEGINS TO GO THROUGH ALICIA'S THINGS AND FINDS SOME BUSINESS INFORMATION. HE THEN TAKES OUT HIS PHONE AND CALLS A NUMBER.

[Rolfe]

Hello? Yeah, this is Rolfe. Look, I've got Alicia here and she's as high as a kite. I've got her contacts and I'll give them to you as long as you have my money when I call for it. You're the broker, you figure something out. My part of the deal was that I would get you clients and you would get money and then we would split it. You just do your job. I'll get started sending the information as soon as I can. You're not going to get caught and even if you do, the law is in my hands. It'll be a slight tap on the wrist, now get to work.

ROLFE HANGS UP THE PHONE AND BEGINS TO GATHER UP ALICIA'S INFORMATION. SHADE GLARES AT ROLFE AND SIGNAL FOR PRYTANIA TO STAY HIDDEN.

[Shade]

( Walking out)

Hello, Rolfe. What are you two love birds-

ROLFE BEGINS TO SHUFFLE OFF OF ALICIA AND STANDS TO HIS FEET. SHADE THEN LOOKS AT THE TABLE AND SEES SOME DRUGS.

[Rolfe]

You're Shade! What are you doing here? What do you want?

SHADE LOOKS BACK TO ROLFE GROWLS AND STARTS TO WALK OVER TO HIM. ROLFE PUTS HIS HANDS OUT AND BEGINS TO STAGGER BACK.

[Rolfe]

Whatever you think this is, I promise you, I can explain!

SHADE PUNCHES ROLFE IN THE STOMACH CAUSING HIM TO FALL TO HIS KNEES. SHADE THEN PUNCHES ROLFE IN THE FACE AND HE FALLS OVER ON THE FLOOR. ROLFE THEN BEGINS TRYING TO CRAWL AWAY BUT SHADE STAYS OVER HIM.

[Rolfe]

Stop! This isn't what it looks like!

[Shade]

Then I need you to explain yourself! Go!

[Rolfe]

She took a little bit more than she was supposed to. It's all in good fun. I tried to tell her that-