Shade#160 (S7): Get back

CUT TO: BEDROCK

INT. POLICE STATION- NIGHT

TORIA LOOKS OUT THE WINDOW AS THE SHADOWS CONTINUE TRYING TO BREAK THROUGH THE BARRIER.

[Toria]

How long are those things going to keep that up?

[Fascination]

Until they get in here and kill us.

[Peter]

You have a way to stop them right?

[Fascination]

I'm doing everything that I can to keep up the barrier but they are attacking it from all sides. I won't be able to keep it up for much longer.

[Gold Striker]

Then we're going to have to fight. Every civilian get to a safe place!

[Fascination]

With those Shadows running amuck in here, there won't be a single safe place to hide.

[Jolt]

Then what are we supposed to do?

[Astonish]

We have to take the fight to them.

[Jolt]

Are you sure you're ready to go back out there? It wasn't too long ago that you were stabbed in the chest.

[Astonish]

We don't have any other options. They're here for Fascination and the only way that we can keep all these people safe is to leave this place.

[Cosmic]

We're going to be fighting until we drop.

[Astonish]

That's our job. Fascination, teleport us out.

[Fascination]

... No.

[Astonish]

What do you mean no?

[Fascination]

We go out there and we're doomed. There would be no sense in throwing ourselves to the lions when they would just turn around and attack everyone else. I can hold the barrier. I just need to pace myself.

[Astonish]

Are you sure about that?

FASCINATION DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING.

[Gold Striker]

What are you waiting for?

[Fascination]

What are you talking about?

[Gold Striker]

Astonish is right. We need to be out there to draw the attention away, but I feel like you're not doing it because we could die out there. There's another reason.

[Fascination]

We have to wait for Shade and Blue Jay to return.

[Jolt]

What?

CUT TO: THE WASTELANDS

EXT. WASTELANDS- AFTERNOON

BLUE JAY FLIES THROUGH THE AIR IN THE WASTELANDS AND COMES ACROSS WHAT SEEMS TO BE LUCILLA'S ESTATE. GUARDS ON LOOKOUT DUTY SEE THIS AND SOUND THE ALARMS. ONE OF THE GUARDS THEN SHOOTS AT BLUE JAY WITH HIS SNIPER RIFLE AND BARELY MISSES HIM. BLUE JAY THEN FLIES ONTO THE LOOKOUT SPOT AND FIGHTS THE TWO GUARDS. BLUE JAY BLOCKS ONE OF THE PUNCHES OF THE GUADS AND UPPERCUTS HIM WITH HIS ELBOW. BLUE JAY THEN JUMPS OFF A RAIL AND KICKS THE SECOND GUARD IN THE FACE. JUMPING OFF OF THE LOOKOUT SPOT, BLUE JAY BEGINS TO FLY AROUND AGAIN AND GETS THE ATTENTION OF SHADE WHO IS LOOKING OUT OF HIS WINDOW.