Shade#152 (S7): Shown

CUT TO: RADIO STATION

INT. RADIO STATION- MORNING

A SONG FINISHES PLAYING AND TYNICE PUTS ON HER HEADPHONES AND STARTS TO SPEAK INTO THE MIC.

[Tynice]

Alright, so you guys, you know what it is. This is your girl Tynice. But to be real, I couldn't really be your girl unless I was being real, so that's what I'm going to do.

TYNICE TAKES A DEEP BREATH.

[Tynice]

Recently it was brought to my attention that one of the members of my campaign "Ill- Will" as most people know him was involved in tons of illegal activities. This is me trying to put him on the spot, this me being real. And I want to apologize for this because I feel like I should have been able to know better. I was looking at William as someone who knew what was going on with us in this city and I had a moment where I acted on impulse rather than to do a little more digging and see what under the surface. This isn't going to stop me, I just want you all to know that. This city is too important for me to let one little setback just ruin everything that I'm trying to do, you know? I just really needed to get that off of my chest rather than have you guys find out somewhere else. Alright, so now that we have that out of the way, I'll throw on a couple of jams and after that, we'll be back with some headlines. Enjoy and don't turn that dial.

TYNICE STARTS SOME MUSIC AND TAKES HER HEADPHONES OFF.

CUT TO: GREEN VALLEY

EXT. GREEN VALLEY- NOON

DRAY WALKS INTO THE LOBBY OF HIS DORM. THERE HE SEES MIKEY, PETER, AND ELIJAH PLAYING POOL.

[Mikey]

Bro!

MIKEY RUNS OVER TO WHERE DRAY IS AND SHAKES HANDS WITH HIM. HE THEN LOOKS AT HIM.

[Mikey]

You look so much better. What happened?

[Dray]

I'll explain later. Let's play some pool.

[Mikey]

Yeah, let's go.

[Elijah]

I want Dray on my team.

[Mikey]

That's fine, it ain't gone help though.

MIKEY LAUGHS AND THEY BEGIN TO PLAY POOL.

CUT TO: LATER

EXT. MIKEY'S ROOM- AFTERNOON

[Elijah]

So, you're dying because you don't have an affinity for the dark magic arts?

[Dray]

Yeah, whenever it gets really bad it's because my body and soul can't handle the weight being put on it by the shadow suit. And I can't not be Shade.

[Blake]

I don't know man. It's one thing to be shot at but I think dying and trying to dodge bullets is a little over the line for me.

[Mikey]

So there's nothing that you can do about it?

[Dray]

The only thing that I can do is look for ways to heal my body every time it happens but it still will eventually have such a toll that I won't be able to fight it anymore. There's a place that I've been to where I've been able to get ailments for it but I recently used it all up.