Shade#42 (S2): Toy factory

CUT TO: FAT PENGUIN TOY FACTORY

INT. FAT PENGUIN TOY FACTORY - NOON

LEATHERNECK LOOKS AT HUDSON AND WATERBURY AND THEN SLAMS HIS FIST ONTO HIS TABLE.

[Leatherneck]

I would like for one of you to explain to me how it is possible that this assailant of ours hasn't even been identified yet. Whoever this guy is, they've killed at least 12 of my men so far. Why do I not have any answers?

[Hudson]

Boss, you ordered us to keep a low profile. We've been very successful in that all things considered. This guy is in a whole other league though. Modified car and tires, bulletproof, jet black windows. I believe the only guys who might have actually seen what this guy looks like are dead.

[Leatherneck]

I don't want excuses Hudson, I want results!

[Hudson]

Excuse me, sir, I was just trying to state facts. However, we're going to need to let loose on this fool if we want any chance of taking him out. From what we know he's been targeting our runners. It's a predictable trend that we can exploit though. We triple the number of runners in one car and give them higher artillery to deal with this guy once and for all.

[Leatherneck]

I suppose that's what's going to have to happen. This guy obviously hasn't gotten any real valuable information if he hasn't come here. We're going to have to sacrifice inconspicuousness for better security.

LEATHERNECK SIGHS AND THEN RUBS HIS EYES.

[Leatherneck]

Look, boys, this, what we have here, I think it's clear to say that we have something special. The infamous Lakeside Crew has been in shambles since Shade appeared and if we play our cards right, we'll be the top dogs on the block. This guy can't find out about our more private operations. If he thinks we're just selling drugs then we need to do everything in our power to keep him believing that until we take him out.

[Waterbury]

I'll round up everyone in my division and let them know what the deal is.

[Hudson]

Same here, for what we have in store for this bastard he won't be able to keep this up for much longer.

[Leatherneck]

Good, if possible I would like them brought to me alive and if they are killed I still want them recognizable after they've departed.

[Hudson]

Yes sir, Mr. Leatherneck.

HUDSON AND WATERBURY LEAVE THE BASEMENT.

[Hudson]

This boogeyman has the boss shook. I don't think I've ever seen him like that before.

[Waterbury]

Yes, but how bad can this really be. No one is nearly as good as they think they are. We should work together to formulate a trap for this boogeyman.

[Hudson]

You think that he'd fall for it?

[Waterbury]

I suppose that even if he didn't we'd still learn something from it. We see how good this man really is.

WATERBURY AND HUDSON LEAVE THE TOY FACTORY THEN GET INTO THE CAR THEY ARRIVED IN. HUDSON SPEEDS AWAY FROM THE TOY FACTORY PARKING LOT.