🥀BC 4 ~ Meant to be

"Could you not?" Yoongi exasperated playfully at his husband as he turns to give him a glare, Hoseok smiling as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist.

Yoongi had been leaning against the kitchen counter on his phone, his elbows on the counter while his lower body was sticking out. Hoseok being Hoseok, came up behind him and grinded his clothed dick on Yoongi's ass. That was Yoongi's response.

Hoseok shakes his head, leaning down and pressing his lips against Yoongi's pink ones. All Yoongi was wearing is one of Hoseoks silky button ups and some underwear, his hair a bit messy and hickeys from some of their previous activities displayed on his neck and collarbones.

While all Hoseok was wearing is a pair of sweatpants, his hair damp from having just taken a shower.

"You're too much sometimes," Yoongi commented, laughing as Hoseok rounded the counter to get to the fridge.

He turned to look at his husband, his eyes narrowed, "Says you."

Yoongi only laughed, moving to one of the drawers in their house, originally to get the chargers they have stored all about. What he didn't expect to stumble upon were the pictures Yoongi's mother showed him all those years ago, his heart panging as he picked all three of them up.

He smiled as he looked at the picture of the young version of himself and Hoseok holding hands, the other of them sleeping with Yoongi curled into Hoseok, and the last one of the two in the Rose filled room smiling.

"Hose-" Yoongi turned around to call out to his husband, only to find Hoseok gone and not in the kitchen anymore.

With furrowed eyebrows Yoongi took the pictures and his phone, he walked along the house, only to find Hoseok shushing Zoya back to sleep.

Yoongi cooed as he watched from the doorway, Hoseok kissing the top of Zoya's has before looking at the doorway and giving Yoongi a subtle smirk before walking out.

"She walked out and tried to bite my leg," Hoseok commented as he shut the door, and back towards their living room, "she was sleep walking."

"You're so cute when you're being all fatherly," Yoongi said, wrapping his arms around Hoseoks neck, "I love it."

Hoseok only hummed, lifting Yoongi off the ground and towards the couch. Yoongi yelped, wrapping his arms tighter around Hoseok while laughing. His gummy smile peaking through.

Yoongi and Hoseok have been taking care of Zoya for almost 6 months now, Hoseok warming up to her after about 2 months. He fell in love with the little girl just like Yoongi had before. The two haven't had trouble with their mafia, currently at their peak power with the cops at their whim.

"What are those?" Hoseok asked after Yoongi was situated on his lap, his hands on the younger of the two's thighs.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, "I never showed you these?"

Hoseok shook his head, "Ive never seen them."

Yoongi gaped at his husband, he can't believe over the last couple years he'd never showed Hoseok the pictures CL had given him of the two when they were little.

"When I was in the hospital, after the accident," Yoongi began, giving Hoseok the photos to look at, "my mom visited me, when she did she showed me these pictures. She told me that she was friends with your mother when we were younger, and that when they met up they'd bring their youngest children. Those pictures are of me and you, babe." he informed, smiling up at Hoseok after.

Hoseok was examining the pictures with such scrutiny Yoongi became worried. Hoseok was left aghast, he couldn't believe he and Yoongi interacted with each other when they were little little kids. To the point their way photographic documentation of the two.

And the fact they have a picture together in Hoseoks favorite room of that house had him speechless, his blood rose had been in the room he was in love with?

"I-I'm just-wow."

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok, "I reacted the same, I couldn't believe it."

Hoseok nodded, eyeing the picture of he and Yoongi sleeping. A laugh, followed by one of Hoseoks heart smiles, came out of the male. Yoongi raised an eyebrow while looking at the picture.

"Look," he pointed at Yoongi's body, specifically the arm on his waist, "even that small I still had my arm on your waist when I slept. I was still protective." Hoseok commented, making Yoongi smile widely.

The younger of the couple interlocked their hands while connecting their lips, he doesn't know if he could ever fall in love with Hoseok than he already was.

"We're meant to be," Hoseok said after they full away, their hands interlocked and foreheads resting against each other.

Damn, did you hear that? It was Yoongi falling more in love with Hoseok.

Yoongi smiled, "Damn right we are."

"My sweet blood rose," Hoseok gushes, pulling Yoongi closer to him, "what would I do without you?"

"Who knows," Yoongi muttered, pecking Hoseok lips before saying, "You'd probably be lonely, and a grump."

Hoseok laughed at that, groping Yoongi before kissing him again.

No one could ever deny, how the two were definitely meant to be. From children to now.

a/n
I love Sope so much it hurts 😔❤️

a/nI love Sope so much it hurts 😔❤️

^ @hopamine_ on Insta drew these and draws amazing Sope fan art!!