🌹34 ~ The Noir Mafia

Clank 

Yoongi walked around Hoseok's penthouse, the male was completely alone since Hoseok needed to leave urgently and Momo was on her way to come and watch him while Hoseok was away. 

Though, as Yoongi walked around he heard a weird sound coming from the penthouse, followed by a voice. At first, Yoongi thought one of the TV's in the rooms was on, but when he checked every room and found that all the TV's were off, he began to feel creeped out. 

"Yoongi!" a female voice yelled, Yoongi sighing in relief when it was just Momo. 

"I'm coming!" he ran down the stairs of the penthouse, finding Momo locking the front door with SeokJin by her side. 

"JIN!" Yoongi shouted happily, running and hugging his bestfriend. 

"Hi Yoonie," Jin chuckled, hugging his bestfriend back tightly. 

After the three got settled, Jin suddenly had a question directed towards Momo. 

"Hey Momo," said female looked in his direction, "what are they doing? I mean the guys."

Momo swallowed the bite of ice cream she had in her mouth, "Today they are getting rid of CLC once and for all, and making sure none of their allies would stand a chance against them. There basically going into a fight."

Yoongi and Jin gulped, both now feeling fear for their guys. 

<><><>

"Hope, what is the plan?" HongJoong asked, Hoseok fixing his leather gloves.

"We already know where CLC is, those dumbasses thinking they could really hide from me," he began, using his teeth to finish tieing the strings, "it's an invasion HongJoong, we go in and kill everysingle person in there, unless I say otherwise."

HongJoong nodded, the male feeling a bit excited for what was coming. 

"How is he by the way, Hyung?" HongJoong asked his cousin, who gave him a small glare. 

"He's fine, doing better. He just got back home from being with you know who," Hoseok responded, tieing his boots. 

HongJoong chuckled, "Isn't Yoongi there though, won't he hear him?" 

"I told him to stay quiet," Hoseok stated, "but knowing him he probably won't."

"Well Yoongi still doesn't know about him, right?" Hoseok shook his head.

"No, Yoongi doesn't. Yoongi also doesn't even know how to get to where he is, so there is no need to really worry. I promised you and Neo i'd protect him, and that's exactly what i'm doing," Hoseok finished. 

"Good," HongJoong nodded, "I wouldn't want anything happening to my little brother."

"You know he's like family to me too HongJoong, you and him are like my siblings. If anything happened to either of you i'd reek hell on whoever was responsible," the mafia boss chuckled, pulling HongJoong into a tight hug. 

"I know," HongJoong mumbled into Hoseok's chest. 

"Now lets go, we have some fuckers to kill." 

<><><>

"A polygamy relationship?" Yoongi repeated, Jin nodding. 

"Joon, Tae, and I decided that it would be best for the three of us. Since Tae and Joonie have been getting along very very well together," Jin smirked, Yoongi only laughing at what he was implying. 

"So when CLC is finally dealt with, you'll be staying with them anyway?" Yoongi asked, Jin nodding.

"All my stuff is already moved in- wait," Jin stared at Yoongi with a knew look of confusion, "you won't be staying with Hoseok?"

"I don't know," Yoongi mumbled, playing with the hem of Hoseoks shirt, which he still had on with his own sweatpants, "I mean, we haven't admitted feelings for one another. He probably doesn't even like me in that way."

"I highly doubt that," Momo cut in, standing in the door way of Yoongi's bedroom, "the only reason Hoseok is dealing with this gang is for you, Yoongi-"

"But also because of me," Yoongi interrupted, "If I never would have went to that club then he wouldn't be in this mess." 

"Oh shut up!" Jin shouted, slapping his friend on the head, Yoongi slapping him back. "I'm the one to blame for getting you into this mess, which gave Hoseok a mess."

"Anyway," Momo laughed, "I can tell he has feelings for you, I've known Hoseok for awhile and he has never looked at someone the way he looks at you."

By now, Yoongi was a blushing mess, the male covering his face with his hands. 

"Someone has a crush on Yoonie!" Jin cheered, pushing Yoongi, only for the male to scream out when his backside hit the ground, his ass aching. 

"Fucktard that hurt!" Yoongi yelled, Jin only laughing along with Momo, since they both could figure where Yoongi's pain truly came from. 

He and Hoseok must have had a very fun time last night. 

<><><>

"Ji this is your fucking fault!" Seungyeon screamed, "now my girls are fucking dieing because of what you told me to do!" 

She heard the mafia boss on the otherside of the phone sigh, "I told you to get me my brother, not for you to get caught by the boss of the Hope Mafia. I also didn't tell you to fuck with his shit, so if anyone is to blame, it is you."

"But you and your brother both set us up!" Seungyeon cried, hearing her girls screaming, "Please just come help us!"

"Hope hell is fun for you, bye now!" she heard Ji bid before hanging up, Seungyeon screaming out in frustration. 

The only reason Seungyeon went after Yoongi that night was for the bosses of the Noir mafia. The bosses went by Ji and D, they both paid CLC to get Yoongi, but ultimately failed when the Hope mafia got in the way. Noir was right behind Hope in ranks of power, but Hope remained superior. 

Now, Seungyeon is regretting her decision of accepting the money, her girls now dieing. She knew if she were to tell the boss of the Hope mafia about Ji and D, her family would be in more danger then she was right now. Seongyeon grabbed the picture of her sister and mother, a tear escaping her eye.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, the door to the room she was in flying open. 

The last thing Seungyeon and most of her girls saw, was a gun pointed right at their heads, and a bullet ending their lives, all at the mercy of the Hope mafia. 

a/n
For anyone who guessed YoonJi and August were part of Mafia or something, good job. They go by Ji and D and run The Noir Mafia