🌹52 ~ Never say never

"What did you need Hoseok?" Jimin inquired as he walked into his bosses office with a confused look, Taehyung having told Jimin that Hoseok needed to speak with him immediately.  

Hoseok looked over at him, gesturing for the red head to take a seat in one of the chairs in front of Hoseok's desk. Jimin doing as told, but that still didn't wash off the paranoia that showed within his features. 

"As you know, tomorrow we will be confronting Sandara while also getting the material we are supposed to be there for in the first place," Hoseok began, sighing as he looked Jimin in the eye, "I'm still letting you go."

Jimin's eyes widened at what just came out of his bosses mouth. He didn't expect Hoseok to let him go since there was a very high chance Jungkook was going to be there with Sandara. 

"The only reason I am is because you are one of my best, so I need you there to get the stuff while I handle that cop," the black haired male rubbed his temples as he continued to speak, "you will come out on my signal to leave, if there is no signal you don't go. Jimin, if Jungkook sees you tomorrow you will have a choice to make." he warned, Jimin nodding.

"Thank you for still letting me go, Hyung," he thanked, Hoseok nodding as he dismissed him. 

The red head sighed as he walked down the corridors of the building he has grown so accustomed too. Why did Jimin join a mafia? Especially the most infamous one in Seoul? Well that answer is simple, he needed help.

Jimin came from an extremely wealthy family, but a family full of scums who were all only hungry for money. One night, when he was eighteen, he got into some trouble with the wrong people. Eventually, he met NamJoon, who was already part of HOPE. NamJoon agreed to help Jimin out with his issue on one condition, he would have to join the mafia afterward. 

He agreed. Meeting Hoseok, getting the tattoo, and devoting his life for the mafia that helped him out of a situation that could have killed him. Jimin met Taehyung, who has become his best friend, and some others within the mafia that have become like family. 

Meeting Jungkook came two years after he joined the mafia, meeting at a mutuals party, having sex, and soon falling in love in a long slippery process, their love something quite dangerous. 

Jungkook was still in school when he met Jimin, college of course, due to Jungkooks smarts though, he ended up graduating early and becoming a cop faster then expected; Jimin finding out after he was already in the process of becoming one. 

Jimin knew the decision he would have to make tomorrow, would be some of the toughest shit he's ever faced. He was just hoping Jungkook wouldn't see him. 

<><><>

"They're taking her down? Good for them," Yoongi muttered as Jin continued to update him about the mafia, since, one Yoongi asked, and two, Jin just liked talking about it. 

He felt like he was in some sort of KDRAMA, where he fell in love with two dangerous mafia members. 

While Yoongi felt like he was in a heartbreaking movie where he couldn't even stay with the man he had so deeply fallen in love with, a dangerous mafia boss.

"Who made the plan of sending a mafia member as a cop?" Yoongi asked, taking a bite out of his food.

Jin hummed, "Hoseok, i'm pretty sure. Joon and Tae said that he's been very pissy lately, putting all his focus in this cop. I wonder why~"

Yoongi only rolled his eyes at what Jin was suggesting. 

The elder kept telling him that Hoseok missed him, that's why he's been so focused on the mafia and could care less about anything else. While Yoongi refused to believe it, if Hoseok missed him so much than why wasn't he trying to talk to him, or even try and see him? Of course Yoongi could be considered a hypocrite since he wasn't trying to either, but he wasn't someone in high power like Hoseok was. 

"Even if he does miss me, we weren't supposed to be together anyway," Yoongi defended, Jin giving him an unconvinced look. 

"Yeah sure, but you two loved each other, sure, the universe so didn't want you two together," Jin said in a very sarcastic tone, causing Yoongi to chuckle. 

Jin smirked at his friend, "you know you miss him Yoons, even if he was an asshole. And he misses you."

"Even if I do, were not going to be together Jinnie, it's just not gonna happen," Yoongi insisted, Jin rolling his eyes as he stated. 

"Never say never Yoongi," he pointed at the mint haired male, shaking his finger, "never say never."