🌹🔥69 ~ Only sex!

YOONSEOKS FUCKING
No they do not do the 69 position
THEY HAVEN'T FUCKED IN LIKE 20 SOMETHING CHAPTERS, HOW FUN!
There are kinks in here so, :)
Some moan moan, blow blow, ride ride
{18 + content ahead, viewer discretion is advised}
Don't like don't read ;)

YOONSEOKS FUCKING No they do not do the 69 position THEY HAVEN'T FUCKED IN LIKE 20 SOMETHING CHAPTERS, HOW FUN! There are kinks in here so, :)Some moan moan, blow blow, ride ride {18 + content ahead, viewer discretion is advised}Don't like don't r...

Hoseok instantly kissed the younger back, not being able to stop the smirk that made its way to his lips as he made out with the fellow mafia boss fiercely.

"We need to get out of here, sweetheart," Hoseok whispered, Yoongi nodding his head as they both got up.

The two of them notified their right hands before getting into Hoseoks car and driving to his place.

Yoongi groaning as they drove, his boner throbbing in his pants. Hoseok only drove faster, not caring for traffic laws.

He already broke hundreds a day.

Once Hoseok pulled into his driveway both of them got out, Hoseok opening the door to his home.

Right when the door shut Hoseok pressed Yoongi against it, his lips meeting the smallers again. Yoongi moaned into the kiss, his hands caressing Hoseoks neck.

"I missed you so fucking much," Hoseok said, unbuttoning Yoongi's shirt as he did.

In this moment Yoongi allowed himself to say, "I missed you too."

Yoongi began taking off Hoseoks clothing for him, taking the males suit jacket off and the shirt he was wearing. Once he did, he saw the new tattoo Hoseok had on his arm.

It began on his right shoulder and ended at his elbow, half a sleeve, it was more vines and a dagger going through a rose.

"If you keep your mouth open a fly's gonna go in there," Hoseok teased, putting his arm right next to Yoongi's head.

With a roll of his eyes Yoongi stated, "Just shut up and kiss me, asshole."

Hoseok complied, pressing his lips against Yoongi's once more his tongue going into the males mouth easily. Without having to ask Hoseok lifted Yoongi up, the white haired male wrapping his legs around Hoseoks waist and his arms around his neck as they made out.

They eventually reached Hoseoks bedroom, the male throwing Yoongi on his bed. He looked at Yoongi for conformation before he took off his pants, the male nodding.

The orange haired male kissed Yoongi's thighs, his kisses going from pecks to forming hickeys on the males pale thighs, the male moaning at the sensation he had missed.

Hoseok stripped Yoongi of his boxers, the younger now squirming in Hoseoks hold.

"What? You're shy?" he teased, Yoongi only blushed furiously, Hoseok realizing that Yoongi was actually shy at the moment from his lack of a sassy response. 

SOPE | Blood RoseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara