🌹8 ~ Notice

“What the fuck! Why are we here?” Yoongi inquired, getting over the shock that he was just technically kidnapped by four men and dragged to a mafia boss’s, hideout?

Jin’s eyes were staring daggers into NamJoon and Taehyung, wishing he could choke both males for getting him involved in all of this, especially NamJoon. Even though he knew most of it could easily be blamed on his carelessness and horniness.

“You two,” Hoseok began to speak, walking around the two males bound to chairs. Yoongi staring daggers into the black haired male’s back, still unaware of his name, “messed up the hard drive, everything that was once on it is gone.”

The mint haired male furrowed his eyebrows, he and Jin stating in unison, “we didn’t do shit.”

They were best friends after all.

Hoseok chuckled, the sound sending shivers down all the men’s back because his chuckle wasn’t one of enthusiasm; he was getting annoyed. “Then who did huh? You two were the ones who had the hard drive in the first place, how do I know you didn’t see the information it withheld?”

“Cause we didn’t jackass,” Yoongi seethed, his irritation getting the better of him.

The black haired male glared at the mint-haired one, his eyes suggesting Yoongi watch his tone. “Then explain to me who did.”

“It was-”

SeokJin was about to blame everything on YoonJi, Yoongi’s elder sister, she was the one who stole the hard drive, and notorious for doing stupid shit. Though the pleading look he saw in Yoongi’s eyes told him otherwise. The mint haired male didn’t want his sister to be blamed, because for all he knew she would be this mafia’s next target.

Yoongi didn’t want to be blamed if anything did, in fact, happen to his sister.

“I-I, dropped it in water at my house when I had it, the information could have automatically erased then,” the blond attempted to lie, his face showing no emotion as he did so.

Hoseok wasn’t believing the shit he had to say, “you’re lying.”

“Am not!”

The elder shook his head, walking away from the two men, Taehyung and NamJoon following him.

“Hoseok, they’re not going to tell you anything about what happened to the drive,” Taehyung informed, crossing his arms.

Not realizing Yoongi and Jin were intently listening to their conversation.

“It seems like they’re protecting someone,” NamJoon added, “and knowing them, they probably didn’t even look at that drive. Jin was practically petrified by it and Yoongi probably didn’t care enough to look at it.”

Taehyung and NamJoon weren’t helping with Hoseok’s annoyance, if anything, the two defending Yoongi and SeokJin made him more agitated.

Tae started to speak again, “if anything it’d be easier to just get the-”

“Enough,” Hoseok commanded, Taehyung quickly shutting up, NamJoon rolling his eyes slightly. “You’re right, it would be easier for me to just get the information again, but if those two saw what was on that drive and decide to do something with the information,” Hoseok stepped closer to NamJoon and Tae, their hearts pounding, “you two will take the fall.”

With that, Hoseok walked away from the whole scene NamJoon and Tae letting out a relieved sigh.

The two walked back to Yoongi and Jin, the two staring at them inquiringly.

“So?”

“We're taking you guys back to Yoongi’s, but we need to blindfold you,” NamJoon informed, Tae already retrieving the fabric.

Before they left, when Yoongi and SeokJin were held by both Taehyung and NamJoon, SeokJin made a comment that had them all sighing and telling him to shut up.

“Lowkey, this is kinky.”

<><><>
(1 month Later)

Yoongi couldn’t explain his life circumstances at the moment, everything around him seemed to shift after he was basically kidnapped by a mafia. He started to notice things that he never did before, he was WAY more aware of his surroundings.

Especially the fact he seemed to see a certain mafia boss EVERYWHERE.

“I swear to god-”

“You don’t believe in god,” Jin smoothly interrupted, sipping on his coffee as Yoongi glared at him.

“Whatever,” he muttered, though continued to speak, “he’s following me!”

“Or maybe you just didn’t notice him before, it happens y’know. Like when you meet new people, you start noticing them more often,” the elder explained, Yoongi huffing at the fact his best friend wasn’t believing him.

The mint haired male looked away from his friend, the two at a small cafe near there campus. He was going to speak again until he saw a familiar black haired male walk by the cafe.

Yoongi shot up from his seat, running out of the cafe before he could hear any of Jin’s questioning. He ran behind the black haired male,

“Hey!” he shouted, trying to gain his attention. Hoseok only turned to see who was behind him, rolled his eyes, then continued walking.

Yoongi grunted, “Hey you bitch!”

Still nothing.

“HOSEOK!” he shouted, hoping it would gain his attention.

Oh, he sure did gain Hoseok’s attention after that.