🌹71 ~ Tactical

"Ji, you and Huta stay by this area to keep anyone from getting out that place, and if you see one of those bitches take them," Yoongi told, Ji and Huta nodding at what he said.

"Jungkook, you're going in with me to talk these bitches down and potentially kill one of them," Jungkook nodded at his bosses words, getting his gun in its place.

"Kihyun and Jin will go with some of the others to take some of these girls materials," Yoongi concluded, the said men nodding and exiting their bosses office to get ready.

The only one who didn't exit was Ji.

"If this doesn't work, if it doesn't finally scare these girls off," Ji took a deep breath before continuing, "you'll talk to Hoseok so we can form an alliance with him, officially?"

Sighing, Yoongi rubbed his temples, "yes," he looked at his sister, "we will, if forming an alliance will finally get rid of these bitches then yes."

"Or we could just kill them all with no mercy," Ji suggested about to grab the green dagger on Yoongi's desk, only for the male to snatch it before she could.

"I already said no to that, some of those people don't deserve to loose their lives-"

"We could just kill the leader-"

Yoongi slammed his fist down on his desk out of irritation, "I already said no, killing the leader will only make them more angry and come after us. Are you done making suggestions I already denied?"

Ji gulped slightly, clenching her jaw, "yeah," she exited her brothers office with an annoyed expression, sometimes hating how bossy he could be.

But she is the one who suggested Yoongi took over the mafia, so she couldn't be mad at anyone but herself.

<><><>

"Why don't you want to just leave them be? We've lost 3 of our girls and Crimson didn't do anyth-"

Before Jisoo could continue Irene interrupted her.

"You don't realize how close we were to being second and from there moving to take down the HOPE mafia," Irene seethed, clenching her fists.

Wendy scoffed, "And you think we could have taken down the HOPE mafia? Hell the boss is ruthless!"

"But this one isn't, Suga is more tactical, which I respect," Irene pointed out, the other females in the room agreeing with that statement.

Before anyone else could say anything, a loud bang was heard from Irene's office, each females hand flying to their guns.

Lisa was the first to walk out, noticing the people walking in and already taking shit, and she heard the cars going around.

"It's Crimson," she informed, Irene's mouth agape.

"You're joking-" she got up and walked out of her office and outside the area where Crimson was.

Suga standing in all his glory by one of his men. "Irene, how lovely to see you again."

Irene instantly whipped her gun out, pointing it straight at Suga's head, "I didn't think you'd make it so easy to kill you!" she joked.

Suga shook his head, "Nuh-uh."

One of Yoongi's men came out with a girl in his clutches, a gun pressed against her temple, her hair shaking as her body trembled from the immense fear she felt.

Irene's eyes instantly widened, Jungkook smirking at that. All her girls had wide eyes, one going as far as running to try and attack Yoongi only for Jungkook to step in. His arm getting cut in the process of him knocking the female out from a single punch to the face.

Huta and Ji had grabbed the female when she tried to leave, which is they had her in the first place.

"We'll kill her," Suga warned, his arms behind his back in a professional manner, "if you don't want us too, all you need to do is give up in your attempt to take down my mafia."

Irene's eye twitched as tears pricked her eyes. She couldn't do it, she worked to hard for this mafia after her brother's passing and in making her life have some sort of meaning.

She chuckled, "y-you won't kill her!" she shouted, her stutter causing Yoongi to laugh.

"Will you stop or no?" he asked one last time, the girls staring at their leader pleadingly. The younger girl, Yeri, begging her to just say yes.

Irene stared at Suga, saying a firm, "No."

"WAIT NO!" Seulgi screamed, but was too late when a bullet went through Yeris head and her body was dropped on the concrete ground.

Some of the places around them erupted, Yoongi having put bombs around the area. The mafia boss and Jungkook slipped away afterward.

"THIS ISN'T OVER SUGA! WE HAVE ALLIES BIGGER THAN OURSELVES!" Irene screamed with a psychotic grin, her girls crying at the loss of their youngest while all she wanted was revenge.

Time for plan B, Yoongi thought as they left the area.