🌹53 ~ Once and for all

[DOUBLE UPDATE]

Sandara walked onto the dock quietly, her men sent in multiple different places. Jungkook was on the other side, speaking into the ear piece that was provided to him by the station. They wanted this mafia taken down and they would give them all the equipment needed to do so. 

"Jungkook, have you seen anything?" the female spoke, hearing some static on the other side. 

She heard Jungkook grunt, "I think they're already here." 

The female instantly poked her head out of the hiding spot, met with a multitude of men and some women, but leading them was a man Sandara couldn't deny was handsome. He had black hair, sun-kissed skin, and the smirk only the devil could possess with such elegance. His height was nice, and he carried himself well. 

Anyone could guess he was the boss of the HOPE mafia, anyone could tell he was the infamous HOPE. 

When Jungkook saw him, he instantly recognized him. He was the man from the club Jimin spoke with, the man Jimin hugged. He was Jimin's boss. Jungkook quickly swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat, it could have just been a weird coincidence that they knew each other and Jimin worked for him. Maybe he didn't even know it was HOPE. 

As Jungkook made all these excuses to protect his image of Jimin, Hope looked around the dock, his people going to do whatever they had to, while he stood there. 

"Miss Sandara Park, there is no need to hide, I know you're here~" he said in an amused tone, his eyes gleaming as he looked around the dock. 

Sandara's breath hitched. This man looked a bit too much like her lover, almost as if they were related. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, she was the one who wanted to confront him, she was the one who wanted to take him down. Her hiding would make her seem like a coward. 

So, she took the safety off her gun and stood up, Hope instantly noticing her when she did. 

He smirked, applauding her bravery, "nice to finally meet the woman that has been trying to take down my mafia, but failing miserably."

"Nice to meet the man who uses people for his own benefit," she countered, Hope rolling his eyes. 

"Like I haven't heard that one before, do you have anything original under your belt?" he asked, glaring at the woman in front of him. 

NamJoon was by Hoseoks side, specifically on the left, while Taehyung and Jimin were busy getting the supplies with some others. While some stayed by Hoseoks side as he spoke with this cop, waiting for his signal. 

"You're a murderer," she shouted in a belligerent  tone, "you killed the love of my life." 

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, "and who was that? I killed many people and you really expect me to rem-"

"Jung Leeun!" she shouted again, this time with tears threatening her eyes, her gun now pointing right at Hoseok. 

As a result of this, Hoseoks men took out their own weapons, and the rest of the cops who were in hiding around the dock got up and pointed their guns at the others. Including Jungkook. 

The male let out derisive laugh, Sandara now confused, "you mean my mother?" he inquired, Sandara now shocked. 

She knew Leeun had children, but she never expected her own child to kill her, or even take over the mafia she once ran. 

Now Jungkook spoke, "you killed your own mother? Doesn't that seem a bit fucked up?"

From where Jimin was, he could hear Jungkook speak, causing him to freeze in his actions. "Shut up, Jungkook," he whispered to himself wishing Jungkook could hear him, not wanting something to happen to him. 

Tae looked over at Jimin, noticing how the male stopped loading the supplies, "Jimin," he hissed, "hurry up!" 

With a firm nod, Jimin continued, waiting for Hoseoks signal like a dog waiting for a bone. 

Hoseok turned to look at Jungkook, a chuckle escaping his lips, "It's none of your business kid, and you don't even know why. How about you try having your mother try and kill your sister because she didn't want to be apart of this world? Try having to take it over and risk your self."

"ENOUGH TALKING!" Sandara screamed, her hands now shaking, "your mother or not you killed the woman I loved! And you need to pay, for everything you've done!" 

Before Sandara could shoot her gun at Hoseok, he took NamJoons gun and shot Sandara in the larynx, the female dropping her gun. An irruption of gun shots ran through the dock, Hoseoks men shooting at the cops. 

Jungkook watched frozen as Hoseok walked over to Sandara, the female bleeding and unable to speak. 

Hoseok crouched down to Sandara's level on the ground, "you talk to much," he muttered, Sandara trying to speak, only for more blood to come out of her mouth. 

He shot her again, this time in her heart, which ended the females life once and for all. Her eyes staying open, the last thing she saw was the face of Hoseok, who ended her. "Let's go," Hoseok shouted, his men coming out of the place they were getting the supplies from. 

Jungkook was going to do something, but froze once again once he saw who exited the place. The male making direct eye contact with Jimin, who did have a mask, but Jungkook could recognize him from anywhere. 

Hoseok noticed how they made eye contact, the male saying in a forceful tone, "Red, let's go." 

Jimin looked from Hoseok to Jungkook, now coming face to face with the decision he's always been terrified of.