🌹12 ~ "YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME!"

"Yoongi let me explain," Seonghwa pleaded to his elder cousin, who had a such a sickly scowl on his face, the blond was surprised his face wasn't stuck like that.

The mint haired male turned to face the taller, "Yeah, you better explain. Explain to me why my cousin, one I consider a little brother - for fuck's sake Seonghwa I consider you more of a sibling then I do my actual brother and sister! And here I am to find out you're working for a mafia boss?!"

"Not directly," the blond male interrupted, "it's a long story Hyung."

"Then sit the fuck down, because I got time and I know you do too," Yoongi commanded.

"You're one to talk, why the hell are you with Hoseok?" Seonghwa inquired, crossing his arms over his chest as Yoongi went to seat himself on the couch.

"Shhhh," the elder shushed, beckoning for Seonghwa to come closer to him. "This isn't about me, it's about you and the reason why you're working for a mafia boss."

"I'm not working for Hoseok," the blond whined, seating himself down next to Yoongi and beginning to speak.

"A couple years back I had gotten myself into some trouble-"

"You know you could have called me," Yoongi interrupted, his arm leaning on the back of the couch.

"It wasn't something you could have helped me with Hyung," the younger sighed, racking his fingers through his blond hair, "and my friend said he could help me out with it, but it would come with a price, the price being I had to join the gang he was apart of. The leader of my gang is Hoseok's cousin, which is the only reason I help him out."

"Who is this friend?" Yoongi inquired.

"N-no one," the blond male stuttered, cursing at himself under his breath, "but he did help me out of my situation, and the guys aren't bad at all, they've become my best friends."

Yoongi began thinking about this. His cousin, who he considered a brother, was part of a gang. His gang works for Hoseok, so they probably do things Hoseok doesn't want to do.

Then it clicked in Yoongi's mind, the male ready to smack his cousin upside the head.

The reason he recognized that boys eyes when he was being kidnapped, was because they were Seonghwa's!

"YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME!" the mint-haired male screeched, Seonghwa flinching on reflex.

"Hyung I had too, I may have not known the context of the situation, but if I didn't go then our sector would have gone downhill. I'm sorry, please don't smack me," the younger quickly defended, his hands going straight into a praying position.

Yoongi laughed, stroking his cousin's hair lovingly, though slapping his head lightly afterward. "Well, you didn't hurt me."

"I would never dream of it Hyung," the younger smiled, Yoongi opening his arms.

The two hugged, Yoongi not wanting to let his cousin go, he was afraid for him, afraid that he'd get himself into a situation he wouldn't be able to come back out of. He was afraid for his life while he was in this gang.

<><><>

The two relatives laughed together, though their laughter was cut short when they heard a loud knock on the door.

Seonghwa whipped out a gun, one Yoongi didn't even know he had. The blond male walked over to the door, quickly pulling it open and taking two steps back, his gun still poised.

"Oh, come down Seonghwa, it's just me," Yoongi heard a male say from his place on the couch.

Seonghwa sighed in relief, putting his gun back and turning to Yoongi.

"Hyung, meet Park Jimin, he's part of the Hope mafia."

Yoongi was met with a red-haired male, he was well built and extremely tan, his lips plump. He was wearing a white button-up shirt with black pants, a smirk on his face.

"Seonghwa, you're off the hook. Hoseok told me to come and watch him, plus, HongJoong wants you back," Jimin informed, stepping into the house and shutting the door.

The blond sighed, walking over to Yoongi, he gave his cousin one last hug before he whispered, "I'll see you soon, and if Jimin gets annoying, just say he has a flat ass."

Yoongi chuckled, watching Jimin raise an eyebrow at the pair. After the two bid their goodbye Seonghwa left, leaving Yoongi with the red-haired male.

Jimin walked over to a cabinet, pulling out two bottles of alcohol, he turned to Yoongi with a slight smirk.

"Want a drink?"

a/n
So, um, im meeting ATEEZ March 24th?

I can die in peace now.