🌹79 ~ Lilac Rose Dagger

"I like the name Otsukare!" Hoseok whined, carrying his things into Yoongi's, well now their, home.

Yoongi laughed, carrying only some of the things, "no, Crimson Hope sounds a hundred times better."

The two had already agreed they would be merging their mafias to create one huge one with the two of them as the bosses. Which would give his sister a break as his right hand, the younger finding out hours ago that she was pregnant. Now they were arguing over a name for it.

Hoseok placed all his things down, sighing contently at the fact they finally brought it all in. He turned to Yoongi, grabbing the males hips, "I like Otsukare."

"No," Yoongi told in a serious tone, wrapping his arms around Hoseoks neck, "Hoseok, Crimson Hope sounds so much better, how do you not realize this?"

"Because I just like Otsukare better!" the elder whined again, but he quickly stopped when an idea dawned on him, "I'll accept Crimson Hope as the name under one condition."

Yoongi's ears perked at that, the male looking at his boyfriend with gleaming eyes, "and that is?"

"Call me Daddy, and say please," Hoseok teased, leaning his face closer to Yoongi's.

"Daddy please! For kitten, can we call it Crimson Hope?" The younger asked with a pout, Hoseok wide eyed by his lovers tone and adorable pout.

"Damn, I didn't expect you to actually do it," he laughed when Yoongi rolled his eyes, "but yes baby, we can."

Yoongi laughed, loving how Hoseok was a man of his word, kissing Hoseoks lips. "I knew you wouldn't think I'd do it, that's why I did."

"Or you just like calling me daddy," Hoseok remarked, Yoongi smiling at that as he slowly backed away from Hoseok.

"Sure, daddy," he teased, running off into a part of his house, a laughing Hoseok chasing after him as he did.

<><><>

Later on that night they had finished getting Hoseoks stuff set, both men tired from all of the bending and moving.

Yoongi ended up ordering take out since he nor Hoseok felt like cooking.

After the two had taken a shower they were just cleaning up the dust that had collected and the left over garbage from the boxes.

"Sweetheart," Yoongi heard Hoseok call out.

"Yeah?"

"Come over here, I want to give you something."

Yoongi did as told, walking into their bedroom to see Hoseok sitting on the bed with a long black box in his hands. The younger took a seat next to Hoseok, asking, "what is it?"

Hoseok placed the box in Yoongi's hands, saying, "open it."

Inside the box was a lilac rosed dagger, Yoongi's eyes widened as he stared at the weapon with admiration. It was gorgeous.

"The color purple means enchantment," Hoseok began, taking Yoongi's chin in his hand and moving his face to face him, "the color lilac specifically means love at first sight."

Yoongi couldn't help but blush at the meaning behind the beautiful color on the dagger.

"When we first had sex, that night I handed you my orange rose dagger to use. Do you know what that meant?" Hoseok inquired, Yoongi slowly shaking his head with a pout, "it meant desire, passion, and fascination, everything I felt towards you at the time. Still do."

Hoseoks hands now caressed Yoongi's hip, "I love you so much, and I gave you this to show it."

"Well I love it," Yoongi confessed, moving the weapon closer to his face, "and I love you too, Hoseok."

The elder leaned in to connect his and Yoongi's lips, doing so easily. Their kiss was full of love and passion, expressing every romantic feeling the two felt for one another, what they always wanted to feel for one another.

"What does green mean?" Yoongi asked when they pulled away.

The two had set up an area in their room that held all eleven of Hoseoks daggers, now including the Green one and soon the lilac one. It was a case that could only be opened by the two with a key, but if needed it could be broken, but that was only in case of an emergency.

Hoseok smiled, "Green mainly means fertility," Yoongi laughed at that, his gums peaking through, "but it can also mean new beginnings."

Yoongi now nodded, kissing Hoseoks lips again for a longer kiss. One that caused Hoseok to push Yoongi on the bed and get on top of him after.

"I love you," Yoongi expressed to the male above him, his arms around Hoseoks neck,  Hoseok smiling down at him with his beautiful heart smile.

"I love you too, sweetheart."

a/n
Finale is tomorrow :, )

Hoseok had the Red, white, yellow, pink, orange, peach, burgundy, purple, blue, black, and silver (which doesn't have a meaning)

Hoseok had the
Red, white, yellow, pink, orange, peach, burgundy, purple, blue, black, and silver (which doesn't have a meaning)

He got the green from Yoongi, making it 12, and now Yoongi has the lilac dagger.