🥀BC 3 ~ A kid involved in your life

Happy Holidays, my Sinners❤

Hoseok stared at the small child with an unamused expression, his jaw was clenched and he didn't look happy in the slightest.

Yoongi stared between the two, his heart palpitating in his chest as his husband practically scrutinized the child sleeping soundly on their bed. Hoseok guesses she's less than two years old, from how small the little girl is, and he knows she definitely doesn't belong to them and shouldn't be in his house.

"I'm gone for two fucking months," Hoseok began, his voice low and not happy, "and I come back to a fucking kid?!" he whisper yelled, finally walking out of the bedroom with an equally annoyed Yoongi trailing behind him.

Yoongi carefully closed the door to the bedroom, he followed Hoseok down the steps where Hoseok finally stops in the kitchen. His head in his hands as he thought about this whole situation.

"Hoseok-" Yoongi began, only to be cut off by said male.

"How long have you had this kid?" Hoseok asked, his dark eyes glaring into his husband.

Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest, "Her name is Zoya, and-"

"Of course she has a fucking name, did you give it to her?" Hoseok interrupted once again, which slowly increased Yoongi's annoyance.

He took a deep breath to keep himself calm, "Yes, I did, and yes, I'm attached so you don't have to fucking try and yell at me for that. I've had her for almost a month and a half, a week after you left I found her. I found her in a fucking alleyway left to die when I was walking around trying to figure out how to get your stupid ass out of jail!" Yoongi yelled, his composure long gone.

Hoseok recently was arrested by a cop that was way to invested in the Crimson Hope mafia. While Hoseok was gone, Yoongi found himself spiraling into a bit of a depression. Since he didn't know if he'd be able to get Hoseok back and he didn't want to handle their huge ass mafia by himself forever. He didn't want to lose his husband either.

One faithful night while he was walking, in an attempt to clear his mind a bit, he heard the cries of a little girl; hell, it sounded like a baby. Yes, Yoongi is a mafia boss who's killed a countless amount of people, but that doesn't mean he didn't have a heart. So, he walked over to where he heard the sound and found a little girl, who didn't even look old enough to walk, left to die in a dark alleyway. 

Yoongi, being himself, took her home with him and called YoonJi to help him take care of the little girl. At first, Yoongi was going to give the girl up, who he named Zoya since he thought it was a pretty name and in a book he read it was the name of a strong female character, but he then changed his mind since he liked the little girl so much. He didn't know how long she was there in the alleyway before he found her, and he couldn't imagine letting her go.

YoonJi warned Yoongi, since she knew damn well Hoseok wouldn't be happy when they finally got him back, but Yoongi didn't give two fucks. Let Hoseok get mad, he had said.

How did they get Hoseok out of one of the most secured prisons in Asia? Well, that took a bit of work, since they needed to get an inside man and then have their own men set up to ambush the cops who were going to try and stop them. It was a far-fetched plan but it worked in the end. Since Jungkook was their inside cop.

They still, though, needed to deal with the cop who isn't after Hoseok, but is after Yoongi and the way he got back at Yoongi was taking Hoseok away. No one knows Yoongi's real name, since he only goes by his mafia name, Suga. And this cop, Eunwoo, wants revenge against Suga since he's the reason the man's wife is dead. It was one of those wrong place, wrong time, instances.

SOPE | Blood RoseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara