🌹21 ~ "C'mon Sweetheart"

Yoongi did a little dance, which involved the male moving his arms in a swaying motion near his hips, Jackson laughing at his little dance.

The mint haired male has been training with Jackson for almost 3 weeks now, and has been practice fighting, and doing scenarios, with people form Hoseok’s mafia, Jackson, and SeokJin. Jackson telling Yoongi this was his last day and test.

The male had just fought Jackson and won, which was why he was doing his little celebration dance, not noticing the eyes that were glued to him with a soft smile.

Jackson laughed out loud when Hoseok just stared at Yoongi, the mint haired male not even knowing.

“What are you laughing at bitch?” the mint-haired male questioned, following the blond’s gaze, which led to Hoseok.

Yoongi made an odd expression with his face, one that involved in lips pursing his lips into a thin line, his eyes slightly wide.

“Welp imma head out, bye Jackson thanks for teaching me how not to die,” Yoongi bid his farewell, though was stopped by the blond male.

“You haven’t passed your last test,” he called out.

Yoongi turned around, “which is?”

Jackson nudged his head towards the black haired male, who had his hands in his pockets, his gaze still fixated on Yoongi.

The mint haired male tilted his head, “you’re telling me you want me to try and fight a mafia boss?”

“You’ve beaten his right-hand man.”

“That’s because all I have to say is ‘JIN!’ and NamJoon will lose concentration!” Yoongi whined, Hoseok chuckling lowly at his reaction.

“C’mon sweetheart, show me what you’ve learned,” the black haired male encouraged, Jackson cooing at the nickname, though Yoongi seemed to just scowl.

He threw his bag down, walking up to the mafia boss who only wore a triumphant smirk, “fine.”

Hoseok took off his jacket, which revealed his arms since he was wearing a sleeveless shirt.

Yoongi gulped.

“Ready? Go!” Jackson yelled.

The mint haired male waited for Hoseok to make a move, the mafia boss sweeping his foot behind Yoongi, which caused the male to fall straight on his ass.

Before Hoseok could do anything else Yoongi kicked Hoseok’s ankle, causing the male to fall as well, the mint-haired male rolling Hoseok on his stomach and grabbing his arm, bending it behind him.

Hoseok and Yoongi performed multiple tests, some with weapons and some without, each time Yoongi was able to outsmart Hoseok or make him tap out. Once they were done, the mint-haired male couldn’t help the smirk on his face.

“Hold up,” the blond haired male stated, looking at the two, “fight one more time, and then you can go.”

Yoongi whined, though complied. He, again, waited for Hoseok to make his move. The black haired male came up behind Yoongi, wrapping his forearm around the male’s throat. Yoongi quickly kicked his ankle while grabbing the arm that was on his throat and twisting it, causing Hoseok to fall on his knees.

Hoseok used the grip Yoongi had on his arm against him, using his strength to push Yoongi on the ground, the mint-haired male switching their position before Hoseok could get on top of him. Yoongi now straddling Hoseok’s hips while keeping his arms pinned near his head.

“Good Job sweetheart,” Hoseok cooed, Yoongi’s cheeks heating up.

Since Yoongi’s concentration wasn’t as strong, Hoseok flipped Yoongi on his stomach, getting on top of him afterward.

“But I’m better,” he whispered lowly, Yoongi closing his eyes to keep himself calm.

“Could you guys not bring your sexual tension here? I don’t want to suffocate,” Jackson exclaimed, Hoseok chuckling as he got off Yoongi.

He smirked at the mint-haired male when they made eye contact, Yoongi’s heart racing as they did.

a/n

Yoongi's expression

Yoongi's expression