🌹1 ~ what did you do?

SeokJin ran and ran until his legs couldn't bare another step. His blonde hair was disheveled, his breathing loud and short, his neck and face covered in sweat from how fast he was running.

Though he needed to keep running, he needed to reach that familiar building, he needed to see that carpet with a cat flipping you off, he needed to see his best friend, because at the moment, he needed that familiarity.

Once he reached the apartment he had been craving to see, he knocked on the door loudly, not even caring about the time nor the fact that the neighbors around were going to complain in the morning. A low groan was heard on the other side of the door, followed by loud stomps of annoyance, the door was eventually swung open. This action revealing an annoyed mint haired male on the other side.

"Who the fuck- Jin?" this mint haired male questioned, rubbing his eyes to rid the blurriness from having just woke up.

The blonde didn't say a word, he only ran inside the warm apartment, slamming the door shut and locking it. He ran to the windows and made sure they were locked and the blinds were shut, not allowing a single soul to see the inside.

"Kim SeokJin! Why the fuck are you here at," the male looked at the clock, his expression showing even more annoyance when he saw the time, "three o'clock in the fucking morning!"

"Yoongi, shut the fuck up," Jin demanded, the mint haired male, now known as Yoongi, crossing his arms over his chest.

SeokJin rolled his eyes while turning his attention back to the window, he opened the blind a small bit, just enough to see the outside. The male was thankful to see a black Mercedes zoom past the building he was currently in.

The blonde shut the blind, now facing his irritated best friend.

"Okay, let me explain-"

"You can bet on your shoulders that you're going to explain waking me up at three o'clock in the morning and locking every single fucking thing in my apartment!" Yoongi exasperated, Jin giving him a sheepish smile.

The elder of the two rubbed the back of his neck, looking at Yoongi again with a certain expression that made Yoongi worry.

The mint haired male sighed, rubbing his temples, "what did you do?"

><><

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Yoongi shouted at the blonde male, who was holding his head in his hands.

"You think I meant to?!" Jin yelled in a defensive manner, Yoongi giving him a 'you did' look.

"SeokJin," the younger began, placing his hand on his hip, "what in your right mind would make you think stealing from a mafia boss, and finding what I assume is private information, is a good idea!"

"He isn't the mafia boss, he's the mafia bosses right hand man," Jin corrected, Yoongi huffing.

"That doesn't make it any better, SeokJin, you pissed of a mafia bosses right hand, you think that's going to look good when they come to get your ass!" Yoongi took deep breaths, trying to calm down before he punched his best friend's perfect face, "on a brighter note, what mafia did you piss off, if they told you. There are a bunch of mafia's in Asia, the biggest one in Korea being 'Hope' as long as you didn't..."

When Yoongi saw the emotions Jin's face held, he knew he pissed off the one mafia Yoongi didn't want him to piss off. The mint haired male heaved a sigh, seating himself next to his best friend and holding him close. The blonde cried on his best friend's shoulder, knowing he fucking up big time.

"I-i'm s-sorry, Yoonie," he choked out, his tears keeping him from forming coherent words.

Yoongi rubbed Jin's back in a calming manner before speaking, "it's okay Jinnie, I bet you didn't mean to get yourself in this much trouble."

Jin laughed at that, pulling away from Yoongi and wiping his tears, "what are we going to do?"

The mint haired male shrugged, "move to the United States and change are names to Dean and Sam."

The blonde haired male burst out into laughter, glad he had Yoongi in his life, or he didn't know what he'd be doing.

After Jin calmed down, he asked again, "but seriously, what the hell are we going to do about his?"

Yoongi sighed for the umpteenth time, "we hope that they just let it go, and if they don't, we handle this together, just like we've done our whole lives."

Jin nodded, hugging Yoongi. "I love you,  Yoongs."

"I love you too, Jin, now go take a shower, you smell like ass."

The elder laughed, flipping Yoongi off as he walked into the bathroom. They both prayed that the Hope mafia would let this go.

a/n
Welcome to Blood Rose. If ya don't know me, I'm naniVkookie and i've written the books Addicted and Synced, I love Sope, obviously :}

I hope you enjoy this fan fiction, and buckle up, because this going to be a long ass ride.