🌹17 ~ You called my ass pretty

Yoongi was beyond annoyed.

The mint haired male was seated beside Hoseok, the mafia boss crossing his legs and using his jacket to cover his boner. While Yoongi was able to get rid of his, but he did have very recent hickies on his neck, which did not go unnoticed by the males in the room.

Jin had to stifle a laugh as he sat between NamJoon and Taehyung.

“Why are you guys here?” Hoseok inquired, staring daggers at the two males in front of him.

NamJoon smirked slightly, “well we’re sorry to interrupt your fun, but we have a question.”

Hoseok moved his hand in a way that told the two to ask their stupid question.

“Did you stab someone at S Haven?” Taehyung asked, raising an eyebrow at Hoseok.

The male nodded, “yes, she was touching a marked citizen I had every right.”

“Yoongi’s not marked though?” NamJoon pointed out.

“She didn’t know that,” Hoseok rolled his eyes, “I still don’t understand why this brings you to my house.”

Taehyung sighed, “well you pissed off the wrong gang leader. We overheard he say-”

“No,” Jin interrupted, raising a finger, “I heard her threaten a mint haired male and Hope, she said she wanted to kill Yoongi. She was talking to her other gang people friends.”

Hoseok’s boner immediately went down.

Yoongis heart dropped while Hoseok sat up straight.

“This bitch does realize she’s threatening the most powerful mafia is Seoul right?”

Tae and Joon shrugged, “what do you want us to do about it, boss?”

“First of all, bring these two home, i’ll call Momo so she can keep an eye on them, for now, that’s the only order,” Hoseok stated, Yoongi surprised by how well he took control of everything.

Hoseok was a mafia boss after all.

Though before NamJoon and Taehyung could take ahold of Yoongi, the younger went after Hoseok.

“Wait!”

Hoseok turned around.

“What do you want me to do?” he asked the black haired male.

The elder raised an eyebrow, “nothing, just listen to Momo when she gets to your house.”

Yoongi whined, “it’s my life in danger shouldn’t I-”

Hoseok pecked Yoongis lips to shut him up, the mint haired male blushing at his action.

“Let me handle the gang leader, for now, you get your pretty little ass home,” Hoseok said, Yoongi smiling.

“You called my ass pretty,” he gushed teasingly, Hoseok rolling his eyes.

“Shut up Yoongi, now go home,” with that final note Hoseok walked away from the mint haired male, Yoongi going with SeokJin so they could get to his house.

<<><>>

“You’re a cock blocker,” the younger told SeokJin, the blond laughing at him.

“Well i’m sorry that I wanted to warn a mafia boss that someone wants to attack him.”

Yoongi scowled, “you couldn’t have waited? I really wanted to get laid.”

SeokJin shrugged, laying down on the bed.

Momo had already gotten to Yoongis place, the female in the living room.

The mint haired male turned to face Jin, resting his head on the pillow underneath him. That’s when SeokJin asked a question Yoongi hasn’t even asked himself.

“Do you like Hoseok?” the blond questioned, he watched as Yoongi thought.

“I don’t know.”

<><><>

It had been a couple days since Yoongi got his luxurious threat, the male has heard nothing from Hoseok, Taehyung, or Namjoon. SeokJin saying he hasn’t even seen the two since that night.

Did it worry Yoongi? Slightly, but he decided to not think much of it.

As of now, the male was walking out of his university, obviously annoyed by the people in his college. Especially this one bitch that loved to annoy him.

“Yo ugly turtle bitch,” said girl called out, her name was Yeona, and Yoongi hated her with a burning passion.

The mint haired male ignored her, just walking away from the campus to go get some coffee then head home. Though he didn’t expect to see a black haired mafia boss with sunglasses leaning against a car, staring straight at Yoongi from what it seemed.

His thoughts were only confirmed when Hoseok beckoned him by raising a finger and telling him to come over there.

Yoongi didn’t even realize people were watching him walk over to the sexy stranger, atleast, that’s how they saw Hoseok.

“What do you want Hoseok?” Yoongi whispered, said male raising his sunglasses to get a clear view of Yoongi.

“We need to talk, so I just decided to pick you up-”

Before Hoseok could continue what he was saying, Yeona showed up next to Yoongi, showing a very flirty smile. Yoongi mustered up the most disgusted look when Yeona showed up, he wondered, what the fuck was she doing.

“Oh Yoonie, who might this be?” she asked, acting as if they were friends.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow at the mint haired male, Yoongi shrugging with an unamused look.

“I’m his boyfriend, Yoongi lets go.”

The mint haired male eyes widened slightly when Hoseok used the word ‘boyfriend’, his heart beat increasing. A mafia boss, just called him his boyfriend. But Yeona didn’t believe him.

“You’re lying,” she concluded, crossing her arms.

A crowd started to surround the three, since Yeona couldn’t keep her fucking self quiet. Hoseok did not need a crowd at the moment.

Without further hesitation, Hoseok pulled Yoongi closer to him, pressing his lips against the younger male’s. He moved his hands to Yoongis hips, then to his ass, Yoongi moaning slightly when Hoseok groped him.

The black haired male disconnected their lips, proceeding to open the passenger door for Yoongi as if he didn’t just make out with the male in front of a bunch of people.

“Is that proof enough for you bitch?” Hoseok inquired, sliding his sunglasses and getting into the car.

Yoongi couldn’t help but smirk.