🌹47 ~ Warmth

HongJoong became very despondent the days after Haechans death, leaving things up to his right hand, which was Seonghwa. Though, HongJoong has been acting distant with especially Seonghwa, the others wondering why. 

"I don't get it, he talks to us sometimes, but he doesn't talk to you at all," San wondered aloud, Seonghwa sighing.

Though before anyone else could say anything, a chirpy HongJoong came out of his bedroom, which he hasn't exited in awhile. 

"Sooo," he began, his tone shallow and full of sarcasm, "turns out Seonghwa's scum of a cousin is who is responsible for my brothers death." 

Seonghwa's eyebrows furrowed, the eldest of the eight blinking rapidly at what HongJoong said. Yoongi? Responsible for Haechan's death? That was bullshit. 

Yeosang, who had watched Seonghwas face morph to one of confusion and slight anger, asked, "what are you talking about HongJoong?"

HongJoong scoffed, ruffling his fairly long hair, "Hoseok called me, told me that the Noir mafia was responsible for Haechans death. AND!" HongJoong yelled, "the leaders are Yoongi's brother and sister, so put two and two together-"

"No," Seonghwa interrupted, his tone defensive, "Yoongi didn't know Ji and D were in a mafia, hell, he still must be confused at the fact they are." 

"How would you know this- Huh? Wouldn't you defend him?" the leader interrupted, walking closer to his right hand, anger and sorrow now filling his eyes. 

"He's my cousin, and his mother never in a million years wanted him involved in the mafia world. Ji and D were told to tell him nothing and make sure he doesn't get involved in this world, they failed him by letting him be with YOUR cousin." 

"Now you're trying to pin this on Hoseok?" 

"I NEVER EVEN SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BLAMING HOSEOK!" Seonghwa suddenly yelled, Jongho and Yunho going near him to keep him from doing anything, San and Mingi doing the same for HongJoong. "You just straight up blamed my cousin when you don't even know him, you know nothing about Yoongi, not a little fucking thing!" the blond was full on yelling at HongJoong, hating how the male tried to pin it on Yoongi. 

"He doesn't know anything about Ji and D, doesn't even fucking like them! He liked Haechan, a whole fucking lot, he would have never killed him! Never been apart of killing him! AND HE FUCKING LOVED HOSEOK!" Seonghwa finished, he ripped his arms from Jongho and Yunho's hold, grabbing his phone. 

"You want to know how I know, he fucking told me."

With that, Seonghwa walked out of his home, leaving behind one of the only families he's ever known. 

<><><>

Yoongi had to get used to sleeping alone again, and he hated it. 

Before, he never really knew what it was like to fall asleep in someones arms, to feel that warmth that everyone complained about missing when they broke up with a lover or lost a loved one. He scoffed at those people, claiming they were pathetic and should grow up. If only he knew then that he would be one of those people. 

Hoseok had a certain warmth to him, a warmth Yoongi new a hundred blankets would never be able to compare too. His strong arms encased around Yoongi as they slept had to be one of the best feelings. To hear Hoseoks heart beat under his ear, to wake up to his smile and rough voice in the morning. 

The mint haired male knew by now he was crying silently, really wishing Hoseok wasn't such a stuck up, naive brat so they could just be together peacefully. That was what Yoongi dreamed of even if he knew it wouldn't be possible anymore. 

As he weeped quietly, he didn't expect his phone to begin ringing obnoxiously in the quiet room he laid in. Somewhere in the back of his heart he hoped the caller id would read 'Hoseok', but he knew it wouldn't. Instead, it was the contact of Seonghwa, his cousin. 

"Hel-"

"Y-yoongi Hyung where are you? I-i need to talk to you and something happened-"

Yoongi could hear Seonghwa choking up on the other line, the elder automatically becoming worried for his cousin who seemed to need his help at the moment.

"L-let me ask Jin, Joon, and Tae, then ill send you the address. Calm down Seonghwa, I'll see you soon." with that Yoongi hung up, quickly jogging out of the room he was in and too the living room where Jin sat with his two boyfriends.

SeokJin looked over at Yoongi, a smile on his face, "what's up Yoongs?"

"so Seonghwa, my cousin and also a member of KG, called me crying and I think something is really wrong with him. I was wondering-"

"invite him over, its fine by us," Namjoon responded before he even finished his statement, Yoongi thanking them before sending Seonghwa the address.

Hoping the younger was okay.

<><><>

Yoongi listened to what the younger male had to say, Seonghwa sitting on his bed as he just vented, letting his anger flow as he looked at Yoongi with every breath he took.

Once he was done, Yoongi spoke, "Im sorry my problems are getting in the way of your relationship with KQ-"

"don't blame yourself, I don't, I blame YoonJi  and August. They were the ones who fucked up everything in the first place," Seonghwa exclaimed, Yoongi's ear peaking up out of curiosity.

"Did you know?"

"I did," Seonghwa sighed, flinging himself back on the bed, "I couldn't tell you because of your mom, neither could Ji and August, she wanted to protect you from this world, the mafia world. But your siblings allowed you to fall in love with Hoseok which caused their own downfall."

Yoongi nodded, his heart panging at the mention of the mafia boss, "did they kill Haechan?"

"one of them did, and I'd put my money on August. Ji is too smart and knows what to do and what not to do." Seonghwa said, gazing at his cousin with sympathy. "I'm sorry for all of this Yoongi Hyung, you don't deserve any of it."

Yoongi shook his head in a dismissing manner, "it's okay, just tell me what you know about Noir."

That was exactly what Seonghwa did, the two relatives stayed up most of the night talking about it, Yoongi learning more and more about the part of his family he never knew of.

The elder made Seonghwa promise he'd go back to KQ, not wanting Seonghwa too lose the family he has come to love, the younger agreeing.

Now, all Yoongi needed to do was two things,  talk to his siblings, which was the simple part, the next part was much more difficult in his eyes.

He needed to forget Hoseok.