Chapter 15

*Rosalie pov*

Chaos soon set forth in the NYC institute. Getting Penelope settled and now planning a wedding in London. Weeks went by and more people were coming and more decorations were flown to London. Soon all of us would be flown to London.
Magnus was the official tailor for the wedding. Everyone here was to stand up and be in the wedding.
Penelope as the flower girl.
The rest of us girls as the bridesmaids.
Jem was the ring barer
the rest of the boys groomsman.
So that meant that magnus had lots of things to tailor. He had invisible workers overtime to get our things done. I was sure that it was magic but the other times magnus would yell at them and they would stop. Weird.

*tessa pov*

I didn't exactly know I could get my surprise for Jem. I was sure it was possible but I just needed the right person to help me. I had scrounged through every book and I couldn't find a spell. I knew it was possible. I finally had to use my last option. I took the one thing that belonged to him and felt the change come on me. But this change was different, I could feel him still there like I could argue with him.
"Will?" I thought.
I had read this one awful book by this author Stephanie Meyer that souls took over the human race. And that one girl could hear her old humans voice even when she was inside her. That was how this felt.
"Damn it Tessa I would hop you never tried this." Wills voice filled my mind.
My breath hitched.
"Will, how is it you can communicate."
"Cause I'm still a ghost."
"Will I need you to be serious."
"I am serious. Remember how you could feel camille's voice in your head. It was because she was alive. Now you can feel my thoughts because I am a ghost now."
"Dear god this is exactly what I wanted."
"You want me to be dead?! Well fine then."
"William."
"Ohh full names now."
"Will i am marrying jem."
His thoughts were quiet for a moment.
"Damn jem. Finally. You know how long I have waited for that ship to sail."
"Ship to sail?"
"Modern teenage girl talk."
I wanted to question him but I didn't.
"Would it be possible for you to come to our wedding."
Will was quiet for a moment. I could feel the pain and love in his heart.
"No, I cannot come all the way to New York."
"What if our wedding wasn't in New York."
"I could try. I could maybe even scrounge of the rest of our gang."
"Will what if our wedding was scheduled in London?"
I felt his heart quicken.
"Then yes of course I will."
"I love you will."
"I know tessa. I love you too"
One tear fell down his face. And then his voice was gone. But I couldn't bring myself to stop being him.
His thoughts drifted aimlessly.
Thoughts about me and Jem
Charlotte and Henry
Thoughts about me and him.
Thoughts about Cecily and Gabriel
Thoughts about Sophie and Gideon
Our books
By the end I was crying. I hadn't even realized the change had worn off. But they were not all tears of sadness, tears of happiness came too. The memory of Will was a mixture of Happy and Sad. But now I had a new life. My new memories with Jem started now.
➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
Ok so that might have been confusing, so Will could see the ghosts of Old molly a jessamine. So naturally I assumed that he would become a ghost and stick around. So when Tessa changed into him, she could feel his thoughts and talk to him because he was a ghost and partially still alive.