Chapter 35

She stood on a platform that was built into the walls of the warehouse. Automans flanked her on the side. She didn't even flinch when 5 Silent Brothers came walking out of the shelf isles, but Jem and Tessa did. They looked back and flinched when they saw the pale parchment robes, and the sewn lips and eyes.
"Ahhhh" The magistar said "Now everyone's here." She smiled. It wasn't a pretty smile. It was laced with evil. She raised her arms and the metal Automan marched out army style. They trapped us in a circle, drawing swords trapping us in a smaller circle.
"this hardly seems fair" Magnus said, eyeing the soldiers.
"Fair isn't my style"
The soldiers marched forward, closing the circle around us.
"Stop!" Tessa cried out holding her hands out. "Don't hurt them!" The Magistar waved her hands and the Automan stopped but didn't not back up. We stayed in the right circle sounded by swords.
"Why shouldn't I watch the swords of my army go straight through every one of these people"
"Because it's me you want."
The Magistar eyed her suspiciously.
"How are you so sure."
"Because I killed your ancestor." The Magistars jaw clenched down hard., So hard I could see it all the way down here.
"I crushed him with Ithuriels hand, I watched his lifeless body fall to ground, nothing but a bag of crushed bones and organs sealed in Skin. I watched him burn and heard him scream. And I wasn't sorry to see him suffer." Tessa looked up and didn't blink while saying this. The Magistar screamed in anger and the Automans moved forward again. One of the Silent Brothers moved to destroy the closet of them, but I didn't even take a moment for the Automan to react and slash his throat, spraying blood all over. Tess's scream echoed through the warehouse. The blood was all over her face and gear. The body slumped on the floor spilling more blood than you could think possible. Magnus shot his hands out and the Automans flew back against the wall, shattering and malfunctioning. The Magistar looked shocked for only a moment and the next wave of soldiers came. Magnus shot his hands out and the Automans flew again. I didn't understand why she kept sending new waves only to watch them shatter against the wall. I watched this happen 6 times. But on the 7th time, the Automans only skidded a few feet and Magnus collapsed. He fell to the ground landing with a loud thud. Alec shrieked kneeling down and feeling his pulse. My dad moved at lightning speed shredding the closest Automans to ribbons, my mom drawing on the ground watching the Automans seize and fall to the floor when they passed the runes she drew. Izzy flicked her whip out slicing the closet of Automans in two. Simon helped Alec guard Magnus, Alec had a crazy murderous look in his eye. Tessa ran to The Magistars desk and changed into her, yelling at the Automans making them fight each other. Me and Rose, Tess and Gabe, Jen and Penelope we guarded each other. A perfect square. The Silent Brothers worked their own skills to aid us. But the Magistar still managed to grab Tessa Carstair and drag her to the balcony. Everyone froze, Automans retreated and everyone looked up to the balcony.
"Stop!" My dad yelled. "It's not her. The angel is not in her anymore."
"If Ithuriel is not inside her soul angel boy, then where could he be."
"He's inside me."