Chapter 25

*Will pov*

I woke up and rose was not next to me. The covers where thrown all around where she was sleeping. I knew I shouldn't panic at first. Rose was a shadowhunter, she would have woken me up and put up a fight. I calmed myself down enough to get dressed and ready for breakfast. I was almost done when Jem burst into my room breathing heavily.
"where is she."
"Who?"
"Rose. Where's rose."
I started panicking again.
"She was gone when I got up. Why??"
"Penelope is gone too. I.. I think someone took them."
"TOOK THEM? WHAT THE HELL
DO YOU MEAN TOOK THEM. I THINK I WOULD KNOW IF MY GIRLFRIEND HAD BEEN TAKEN WHILE I WAS SLEEPING RIGHT NEXT TO HER."
"I know. But no one knows. Not one person has seen them since last night."
"She can't be gone. Not rose. Not Penelope."
"Maybe they aren't. We just have to find them."
"Then why are we standing here. Get a tracking rune lets go."
"They don't work."
"What do you mean."
"Magnus and mom tried. They only lead to my room and yours. The last place someone saw them."

I swear. If they teamed up on some evil plan to screw up this institute. I combed my hands through my hair a hundred times sitting there. I sat for what felt like hours on my bed combing my hands through my hair. Waiting for something, any kind of news. We finally tried the wolves. They tracked the both of them to a warehouse in Brooklyn. The side was painted with the word
MAGISTAR on the side.
"Magistar. Or magister for a male. It's Latin."
"Did you say magister?" Tessa Gray asked from behind.
"Yea why?"
She turned and looked at her husband.
"It couldn't be?"
"No." James shook his head firmly.
"We delt with the magister before. If this is a women version of him we are in way over our head."
A women's voice came from behind along with the creaking metal.
"Yes you are Ms. Gray. You may have killed my great grandfather. But I assure you, his work is not done."
We whipped around to see a young women with 2 metal men next to her.
"Who are you!" I yelled. But the women only laughed.
"You must be Will. The blonde one told me you would come to save her. Where is our pretty little blonde." She beckoned another man forward who dragged Rose.
I tried to go to her but Jem stopped me.
"What?" The women asked. "You don't want the little purple warlock." Penelope was dragged forward as well.
Blue fire raced to Penelope and Rose. But it went right over like they were stuck in a clear round sphere.
"Now." The magistar grinned. "Which one wants to be the first to hear the end of the shadowhunters?"