Chapter 10

*rose pov*
All through out breakfast Will was all I saw. I could still feel his hands around my waist and his lips on mine. My whole body tingled like he was still touching me. I didn't dare look up from my plate in fear that I would only stare at him. The blush on my cheeks refused to leave my face and I had to restrain myself from staring at his face. He got up after faking his stomach ache but Jem got up quicker then I did. And I knew well enough that Will wouldn't be able to lie to him. I got up and followed them silently. Will looked at me and I just nodded. I could trust Jem. Tess stormed out and I hoped they didn't tell her. I liked Tess but I wanted to talk to will before everyone new about it. But my trust in Jem stayed and finally both of them were gone. I came out from my corner slowly. Will waited for me, he had this happy look in this eyes that made my stomach flutter. Strange that he made me feel this way when I had only known him for a month. I held his hand as we walked to our rooms. He opened his door and shut it quickly.
"So. You wanted to talk to me. I dearly hope it was not to tell me I'm a bad kisser."
"Eh 5."
"5?"
"Your rate. Your technique requires work but there is obviously raw talent there"
"I'm a 5?! Dear god I hope you will be my tutor!"
"I would be highly offended if you would choose another."
I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him to me. His arms went around my waist, lifting me higher to meet his lips. It felt like I was reliving the memory of last night. His lips were slow and sweet on mine at first but became wild and desperate quickly. Will pulled away early.
"I'm going to take you on a date."
I looked up at him wondering what brought that on.
"I don't want you to think I only want to kiss you."
"I don't think that Will."
"Well I'm taking you on a date."
"Sound good to me."
"Picnic restaurant anything you want."
"Picnic sounds nice."
"A picnic it is then. A romantic picnic in Central Park."
"How nice of you."
"Anything for my tutor." He laughed and Kissed my forehead, letting his lips linger sending shivers down my spine.
We stayed like that as long as we dared, we headed out to the training room.
James was sparring with Jem, each of them a massive sword in hand. While Tessa was saying encouraging things about Tess's knife throwing skills.
"Lovely darling, nice shot, perfect bullseye!"
I couldn't help but smile at my new family. Each of them had relationships that were so strong that it sometimes made me feel alone. James and Tessa always seemed to be together. You could see their love for eachother like you could see day and night. Jace and Clary had something that you couldn't describe. He looked at her with such love and passion it almost hurt and she looked at him the same way. Alec and magnus were the perfect way to describe opposites attracting. Magnus was always glittering in his leather clothing While Alec was in brown or black sweaters. Izzy and Simon had something different. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it was like they were afraid that they could be taken from eachother at any moment. Jem and Will were easy. The brotherly love was plain and clear and tess being with them, the trio went along just fine. But now there was me and Will. I didn't know what we would become.