Shadowhunter ceremony

*clary pov*

I remembered when Lilith had taken jace from me and given him to Sebastion. I remembered how suckish I felt. That was all that went through my mind the morning of the ceremony. Jace seemed to be able to read my mind from just looking in my eyes. He looked at me once and kissed me lightly.

"It's ok. This is going to make sure that doesn't happen" he whispered in my ear.

"I know". It was stupid for me to worry about it. This was the ceremony to protect them, and yet all I could think was the opposite. My emotions were on a roller coaster and it annoyed me. I was jittery and nervous when the carriage came to take us to the silent city. I was picking at my nails to the point that when we got there they were almost bleeding. When the carriage stopped and brother Jeremiah opened our door. I took Will and Jace took Jem.

Whenever I went down to the silent city I felt like I could hear the silent whispers of the silent brothers and the dead. The smiles from the twins faces disappeared when we entered the city. They gripped onto us, there brown and blue eyes wide. We walked down the echoing halls Until we entered a room I recognized. I remembered when I first met jace. And he brought me here to try and get my memory that Magnus had taken. The thought almost made me laugh. We stopped at the boarder of the room. We're the floor stopped being cold stone and turned into black shiny metal. The silent brothers came in with no sound. They took their spots like they had for me around the circular room. Brother Jeremiah stepped forward followed by a single iron sister. They only traveled from the Citadel for this ritual only. Brother Jeremiah came forward and stopped infront of Jace. The sister stepped infront of me, her eyes glowing fiery orange. I heard Jeremiah's voice in my head telling me the process of the spell. I wasn't listening very well but I trusted them to protect the twins. Jeremiah's and the sisters hands went out indicating me to give up Will. Hesitantly I set Will gently in the sisters arms.

"Sister Victoria" she whispered. Like she could sense my uncomfortableness.

I smiled at her, and she turned and walked towards the middle. They took the twins and started speaking in Latin. The speaking got faster and the boys literally started to glow. They glowed gold. It was beautiful. The glowing started fading after half an hour of Latin. Then the glowing stopped, and Jeremiah and Victoria started walking back to me. I thought Will might be hot, like he had heavenly fire. But he was cool. And jace smiled and me. Our boys journey as shadowhunters began now.