Chapter 22

Author note: I am so sorry about not updating. I just didn't know if it was worth updating.

*Tess pov*

As I walked over to my friends hand in hand with Gabe I thought about how bad this could go. I knew they wouldn't do anything here, not at a wedding reception. But after, who knows.

"Nice to see you Tess." Wills smirk made me duck my head.
"Hey Will."
"I'm glad you took your tongue out of each others mouth long enough to visit." He was casually twirling his fork around, enjoying himself.
"My tongue did not go near his mouth."
Which indeed was a lie, Before and after the wedding.
"Tess look at yourself. Your hair is rumpled, your lipstick half gone, and your dress crooked. You probably just came from a make outage session."
He eyed Gabe who still had yet to speak. He clenched his fists,
"And how is this your business herondale?" His teeth also clenched.
"Cause she's practically my sister and I am concerned about the diseases she may contract."
"I am not going to contract any diseases."
"You realize that if you marry him, I will have to call you Mrs. Tessa Kingskey. KINGSLEY"
"That's not so bad."
"Tess do not make me throw up on you. I would throw up on Gabe though."
"We just started dating. We don't have to get married now."
"YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED?¿"
Gabe grabbed me and kissed me, Like Will wasn't even there.
"Holy shit. I need a drink." Will walked away. I laughed into Gabe's chest.
"He's going to kill you." I laughed
"I can take it."
We looked over to Will who already had downed 2 glasses of champagne and was almost done with the 3rd. Jem was with him laughing and a half drunk Will.
"TESS. TESS COME OVER HERE." Will yelled across the reception area.
"TESS THIS CHAMPAGNE WAS SUPER STRONG. TESS COME HERE, YOU CAN BRING THAT BF OF YOURS. THAT SMOKIN HOT BF OF YOURS."
I didn't see how Will could be so drunk at 3 glasses of champagne. But I went, trailing Gabe behind me