Chapter 33

I pulled back to look at her face.
"What?"
"Try getting out." she looked sad.
I jogged back to the door but was thrown back by another invisible force, I was stuck inside this cage.
"Oh my god. Failed on the last hurtle. I'm so sorry Rose. I swear I tried to save you."
Rose only smiled, A sad smile.
"You're here."
"Of course I'm here. You were taken from me." I leaned down kissing her again. This time with more passion than the first. Then it got so deep I found myself prying her clothes off. Her hands were light and quick on my gear. This wasn't the first time we had done it, but the other times it hadn't felt like the last time.
"Wait" I said pulling back. I looked at her from above, what rose Didn't know was that her tight sports bra gave me a clear view down the valley.
"Where's Penelope?"
"Your thinking about Penelope right now?" Rose raised her eyebrow.
"If I don't make it I have to save her for Jem. That was my goal, to have you and Penelope out safe."
"What about you?"
"Your the priority. You will always come before me, even if you don't like it"
She started to protest, but I didn't want to talk about someone dying, or having to leave rose, so I kissed her. At first her lips were hard in protest but they soon softened up to mine making the kisses wet and sloppy. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and pulled me down on her chest. She ran her fingers through my long hair while i kissed down her neck and shoulder.
"I love you will" She whispered in my ear. That's when the memory's stopped. I couldn't remember anything but sensation after that. Moans and groans and whimpers came back too. We fell asleep together, and Woke up to the clucking of disapproval coming from none other than Magnus Bane.
"What is it with you Herondales and cave scenes. I personally don't find it so hot."
I shifted my body so he couldn't see Rose behind me.
"And you dumbass" He said pointing at me. "This is no time to play the Lone Ranger. The goal was to save everyone And not allow the heroic death that you do annoyingly wish for."
I just rolled my eyes at him.
"Can you let us out?"
He hit his hand against the invisible wall and we watched as it shimmered down in a wall of blue fire and sparkles.
Magnus threw a bag of gear on the floor infront of us.
"I thought you might be in need of clothing but I wasn't so sure how in need."
I looked around and the clothes that were in ribbons on the floor, and then I saw the diamond. Magnus turned and left and as soon as the door shut I shot up to grab it.
"By the angel that was mortifying" Rosalie whispered. Her hand over her mouth to cover her smile.
"I have a question"
I turned around.
"I might have an answer?"
I held the little tiny ring in between my pointer finger and thumb and knelt down. And in all my naked glory I asked
"Will you marry me?"