Chapter 31

AUTHORS NOTE: can you just assume it's gonna be in Wills prospective unless it says otherwise at the top. Okay Thanks. Enjoy.

It was clear what Jem wanted. But I couldn't just leave him there. He was in bad shape. His color was barely there. He couldn't feed himself. He had tubes and wires hooked up to him from every side. He looked exactly like someone had stabbed him. Runes couldn't even help him, they were slow and barely lasted 2 minutes before fading into scars. He wants me to go, he wanted me to set out and find them. But I couldn't. I didn't even know where to start, The warehouse had disappeared, leaving everyone confused and angry. I couldn't close my eyes without seeing Rose's face. But here I was, packing for a trip I didn't even know was possible. Tessa had insisted on accompanying me, and even good old Gabriel Kingsley came. We packed every silver weapon we could find, Every weapon we found we needed. But it was the Carstairs that prepared us best. They had researched everything. Every creature she would put us up against. (A/N so any of you who watch teen wolf. It's great you should btw, These are creatures from that show. They also are from real myths if you wanted to look them up and find more about them.) Kistunes, Nogitsunes, Oni, Werewolves, Kanima, Chimaera even the metal men. She informed us that the men had demon spirits trapped inside them, and most likely would die with the Magistar. But even with everything, we didn't have a clue where to start looking for them. Tessa had suggested a cave, but was soon reminded of its collapse. We tried everything. 2 Days went by, Days with no sleep and little food, we had it.
"I know where she is." Tessa said. " She's in the warehouse. She's in the old Warehouse."
"What?"
"The old Mortamain warehouse. That's where she's keeping them."
"Incase you've forgotten, that disappeared 2 days ago and know one can seem to find it."
"I know someone who can" My dad came in looking like he had just seen a ghost.