Chapter 34

Rose stared at me. She slid down the Bed so she was sitting infront of me.
"Really? You mean it."
"Rosalie. I'm kneeling on cold concrete in my naked glory asking you to marry me. I couldn't mean it more."
" Of course I'm going to Marry you Will." She leaned forward to kiss me lighting but I had other ideas. I pulled her on top of me and kissed her hard.
"What taking so- Seriously! You couldn't even control yourself for 10 minutes. God please cover up."
He turned around and left for a second time. I stood up and slide the ring on Rose's finger.
"We better get dressed now." I whispered. She bit her lip and nodded. I kissed her forehead and quickly put my gear on. I took the weapons I brought in and re positioned them in the new gear. I looked at rose and threw her half of my supply. She looked so hot in gear.
"You ready?"
"No." She looked like she was going to cry. I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her.
"Hey, Hey what's wrong." I asked taking her face in my hands.
"Please don't die!" she cried harder "Not for me. Not for Penelope. Not for anyone. I can't let you die. I really want to Marry you. And I know it's selfish but you. cannot. die."
"Rose, I'm not going to die on purpose. I have so many reasons to live." I smiled weakly, even though I could feel my heart shattering in my chest.
She sniffed again and dried her tears. We opened the door and Magnus immediately put his finger to his mouth for quiet. I wondered what we were hiding from. I stepped out quietly and looked down the Hall.
Jem had Penelope pinned against the wall and they were in the middle of a severe make outage.
"When he found her this happened. I didn't want to interrupt and they didn't seem to notice me so." Magnus whispered. He lead us down the hall silently, away from Jem and Penelope.
The whole family was standing in the warehouse. In the middle of the shelves upon shelves on dismantled Automans.
"If these are broken, how many does she have that still work?" My mom asked.
"She has more than Automans. She has Nogitsunes which are evil Japanese fox spirits hat posses humans looking for revenge, strife, and destruction. She has Oni, that are born from the tail of a Kistunes another Japanese fox spirit but these are not necessarily evil. The Oni can only come out and night and are born from the shadows. Werewolves, and many more creatures are also at her disposal." Rose answered from next to me. Everyone turned to stare at her.
"so easy peasy." my dad answered.
"I don't like Caves." Alec said randomly.
"Me either." answered Simon and Izzy.
"I don't mind them" my dad winked at my mom.
  "Dad please." I said.
But he grabbed my mom and kissed her. When he pulled back my mom whispered
"It's a shame there's no lake this time."
"Ew straight people." Alec mumbled.
We heard footsteps running down the cave hallway. We all aimed swords at the entrance but Jem and Penelope came rushing out, holding hands and out of breath.
"I. Found. Her." Jem said through breaths.
"It's good you did. Because your going to need all the fighters you have." The Magistar stated on her podium.