Chapter 12

*tess pov*

I didn't know wether to be ashamed, embarrassed or sorry about the whole book thing and breakfast the next morning. Ms. Tessa had told me multiple times that it was okay and it was just her emotions. But I knew that I had triggered something that she had long tried to keep hidden. And something was weird with Will and Rosalie. Rosalie sat next to Will and not me. I mean it felt natural, Will, Jem, and me. Just with Rosalie tacked on to the end.

*Will pov*
I didn't exactly know how to announce to the entire family that I was dating Rose. How does one mention that to a family? I didn't even give myself time to wonder about that question. My body acted as thought I had no control over it. I cleared my throat, and waited for everyone to quiet down.
"I have a girlfriend." I blurted out. Wow, go Will great opener. Everyone looked at me with this expression that clearly read
What the Hell Will.
"This suspense is killer. Do tell about her." Leave it to Tess to make a snarky comment and save me.
This was dumb. I didn't even need to do this.
"Well, she's pretty, and nice, and a shadowhunter, and she's here in New York."
Wow. I must be the most romantic person in all of New York City. I mean rose is just so lucky to be dating a genius like me.
I was still get getting the same expression.
"Well it's Rose."
The expression changed to shock and the. Confusion.
"Holy shit. Rosalie." I sat down and put my head on the table.
Someone say something else. I silently begged.
"Me and alec are getting a child." Magnus spoke up.
"Your getting a what?" Tess said
"Well a little warlock girl came to us last night."
"So you have a child." I corrected.
Magnus glared. I put my hands up to surrender.
"Well she's-" a shower of purple fire appeared next to magnus. Along with a small tornado. A little brown haired girl with purple skin stood in the center.
"Well here she is." Uncle alec finished.
The girl hid behind magnus's chair leg.
"I'm Penelope" she whispered.
➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰okay guys. So that was a really lame weird chapter that I had no clue were to go with it. I hope you like the idea of magnus and Alec adopting a little warlock girl. Idk. If anyone has any ideas for adventures for them to go on I'm all for it.