The Story of a Reaper- In the Months

Start from the beginning

Ink and Error have been talking a lot as well in the anti-void, without anyone knowing. Error hasn't really been destroying AU like he usually does, so he questioned Error about it, and Error would always reply, "I'm too lazy to do so...", so they'd usually talk.

Ink would usually get on Error nerves, but Error enjoys his company, a time to relax from all the fighting he's been doing, just to get ready to beat the shit out of Ink...maybe

Ink also has been talking about Lust more and how he's missing, he also questions as to why Nightmare stopped looking for Reaper. Error replies, "Because he doesn't know where he is...if Reaper wanted to stick with us he would find of found a way to do so, so he gave up waiting to see if Reaper was going to come back...pitful really...but it's orders to stop looking for him," Error lied.

With that information, Ink told Reaper and Geno that they quit looking for him, so Geno and Reaper were happy, he was happy that he wouldn't have to deal with breaking Nightmare heart.

But recently, as the month of June crept, Dust and Blue have been talking. Blue had always check if Dust was going to appear, but would immediately leave once he rules that Dust wasn't there. When Dust IS there in his free time, Blue and Dust would fight each other without using magic, for fun that is, and then later take a walk in the quiet AU.

Blue had stuffed his face in his scarf because of the cold air, Dust was used to it. "Dust..." Blue said, "Yeah Muffin?" Dust said. Blue looked at Dust, "Muffin?" Blue questioned, "Yeah! Every time I hear your name Blueberry, I think of a Blueberry muffin, hehehe, funny isn't it!" Dust said, blushing a little with a grin.

Blue giggled a little, "Yeah...I like it" Blue said, "Anyways, what was your question?" Dust asked, "You said...last time when I was stunned, you said that you were all misunderstood...explain," Blue said.

Dust sighed and stopped in his tracks in the snow. Blue stopped and looked at him. "We're not evil for no reason...we all have a reason for what we do...for why we destroy AUs, and people's homes...it's either for strength for from fear..." Dust said Blue tilted his head.

Dust looked at Blue dead in the eye sockets. "You didn't hear this from me...okay?" Dust said, Blue nodded. "...Nightmare only evil, because he's scared...but he also wants to become strong...when he was normal, he'd always get bullied, and every day, Dream wouldn't noticed...it's in his code, it's in his blood and bones not to noticed the pain Nightmare is in, and that's always...so knowing this, he tried to change to perspective of everyone else, but it made it worst and made the people hate Nightmare more...to save himself from everyone wrath, he ate everyone nightmare apple, so he wouldn't die...and so Dream would noticed Nightmare pain...he never did...It's not that Nightmare hates Dream...he hates and fears how he doesn't notice his pain...and does everything he can do to break that part of his code...and has never done it yet..." Dust said.

"Error is who he is from fear and strength as well, he was afraid of the anti-void...from being in that insane asylum of white, and somehow was able to open a portal and leave, and because he wanted to stay away from the anti-void, he got stronger, met Nightmare, and became allies, and taught each other how to use magic, now Error can go in and out of the anti-void as he pleases..." Dust said.

Error was trapped in the void of white?!

"Cross almost turned out to be like Error, stuck in a broken AU of empty till Nightmare saved him..." Dust said as he continued.

"Killer because of a part of us, because of fear...He's afraid of his Chara...the demon that had killed everyone in his AU...he made a deal with Chara, that if Sans did his job for them, and continued to keep killing, they'd promise to stay away...so he killed everyone, met Nightmare, and joined his team to keep his promise, so Chara wouldn't reset...so he wouldn't have to relive his nightmare...he doesn't really want to become strong, he's just feels forced to," Dust said.

"Oh..." Blue said, "I sort of understand..." Blue said, a flashback of when there Chara did Genocide, and Erased the timeline with Frisk...but for some reason, Blue is the only one who can remember...

"Horror joined Nightmare for fear as well...not from Chara, but for his AU...the only reason Horrotale is still going is because of Nightmare...Nightmare and Horror made a deal that if Horror joined him, Nightmare would help feed everyone in Horrortale, so no one would die, they still suffer from poverty and famine, but not as much as they did till Nightmare helped, they started to cannibalize each other for food for asgore sake!" Dust said.

"What about you?" Blue asked, "Why are you apart of Nightmare team?" Blue added.

Dust was quiet for a while. "...Fear...and strength I'm scared of my Chara...I've lived in a timeline of genocide 327 times...so I killed everyone to become stronger, to kill Chara and override their determination so they won't be able to reset anymore after I killed them..." Dust said.

Blue was quiet for a while, Dust was quiet, shaking, but calmed himself down, "But...like I said, we're all misunderstood Blue, so we have a reason for fighting you all...so we don't have to relive our nightmares...and so that others can notice us..." Dust said.

Blue hummed. Dust grabbed on Blue arms. "...Blue, I need to tell you this...and I want you to promise me something..." Dust said Blue looked at Dust in fear. Dust eyes were serious, his mitch matched seemed to be glowing a little, "Whatever I do! Whatever we do to you all! You have to promise to keep this in mind, that we all have a reason...for fighting...I know I'm not supposed to tell us, but Nightmare plans on hurting you all very much...he's desperate...he needs Reaper, and knows that you have him...Reaper the only one that recognizes him that way Nightmare wants to be noticed...so please...run, and hide...don't help them...I care too much for you to see you get hurt..." Dust said, shaking.

"Dust?..." Blue said. Dust couldn't help but shake, thinking about what he would do if Blue were to get hurt...what would happen if Blue would die....he'd probably go mad...or worst, fight his friends for what they did, killing himself in the process from being exhausted.

"Dust...if you're worried about me dying...I'll promise you that I'll escape before I do..." Blue said. Dust looked up, "What about that other stuff?" Dust said. "As much as I should tell them...I'll stay quiet...as bad as it is...I'll tries my best to stop it in secret though..." Blue said.

Dust smiled, but his smile faded, "You can't give Reaper to Nightmare though..." Dust said, "What? Why?" Blue asked, "I helped him get away from Nightmare...he made a promise to someone not to hurt anyone anymore...so I helped him runaway...I said he was kidnapped, but not by you guys, but since Reaper was with you all...this war is gonna start..." Dust said.

Blue understood. Dust only wanted to help Reaper, not start this...

"I'll talk to Reaper about Nightmare, but I won't tell him anything about our conversation, maybe we can make a compromise?" Blue said.

Dust thought about it, and let go of Blue, "Yeah...maybe..." Dust said. The rest of the day was tense and quiet.

They both knew that someone was going to die from the war even if Reaper can find a way to stop Nightmare from this war...he want's attention, and not just from Reaper, but mostly Dream...next month is gonna be a long...