Chapter 9 - Dinosaur

Start from the beginning

You know when you find no path or option or clue in your life? One thing you can do the best is that, cry. So the omega does the same thing. He bursts out. His tears and the rain water collides into a hurtful mess.

Suddenly the omega notices the rain stops pouring on him. He thinks that the rain has stopped but the sound of the rain confuses him as he opens his eyes and looks up to see. His puppy doe eyes blurs his vision as tears are still increasing inside his eyes. 

He blinks his eyes a few times to clear his vision and he sees Jungkook stands before him with an umbrella in his hand. A strong hand comes in front of his eyes and Taehyung's eyes follows them. He looks at the hand once and then again looks at the Alpha.  

The omega knows he had no strength to stand up properly. He knows he needed someone to hold him at this moment because his body stops working mentally and physically as well. He didn't even eat anything throughout the day. 

A petit soft hand touches the strong ones as the omega stands up from his position holding Jungkook's hand. They look at each other but says nothing. Jungkook loses his grip from the other's hand and leads him the direction of his apartment. Their apartment.

Jungkook presses the lift button to open the lift for them but Taehyung takes the stairs instead. Seeing that the Alpha also joins him saying, "Oh! So this is your regular workout routine? You always take the stairs?"

Taehyung shakes his head a little and says looking down, "I have claustrophobia." 

"I'm really sorry. I didn't know." Jungkook replies immediately. He doesn't know why he is behaving sweetly with the omega but he just felt bad when he came back a few minutes before. He thought that he should help Taehyung to find his dog so he came back to help him but seeing him cry like that, Jungkook couldn't take anymore.

"I also didn't know. I've discovered it in the last 1 year. You know anxiety attacks, sweating. It's like my breathing stops suddenly." Taehyung replies and the Alpha understands that this blue haired beauty is a talkative wolf which he hates the most.

By the way, beauty?

Jungkook shoves his thoughts aside as he replies a big "Hmmmmmm."

"You know when I was with Jinwoon, I had no problem like this. It's just…." Taehyung couldn't even complete his sentence as Jungkook says interrupting him, "Listen there's no social obligation that we should exchange some personal information to know each other okay?" Taehyung nods his head slowly and he discovers the Alpha as an arrogant wolf. 

They enter the house and sit down in the dining area. Jungkook gives a towel to the omega and Taehyung wipes his head with that. Water is dropping from Taehyung's blue straight locks and certainly Jungkook can't take his eyes from them. That scene stops his mind to function properly.

He looks good with wet hair. What the fuck are you thinking kook?

The Alpha immediately looks away and clears his throat. He doesn't know what is happening with him.

"My phone is wet. Is it okay if I borrow your phone to call an uber?" Taehyung's sudden request jolts the Alpha as he looks at the direction the omega sits.

"Sure." a nod comes from Jungkook as he gave his phone to Taehyung.

"Thank you." for the first time Jungkook saw a smile on the omega's face. It was really really small but very beautiful. It lasts for some seconds and Jungkook feels like those seconds were not enough to see that smile.

Taehyung calls the uber and searches something inside his side bag and suddenly one small packet comes outside from his bag. It's a beautiful dreamcatcher.