The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 23 (final chapter)

Start from the beginning

"what do you want from me?" I hissed, Nick smirked at me

"It's not just you Madison, it's Jeremy to" Nick explained lowering the gun yet keeping it positioned at my chest "you see I have been after you for a while now, your racing group, which is quite small, is the owner of the largest amount of territory on this side of the country, But that's just the start. See after we first met and you so nicely turned me down, I knew I couldn't get to you by playing the lover in your life, because I had no idea how to get to you. I mean you have no family which I could find and your team is well protected, and of course I knew you wouldn't come to me willingly if I threatened to hurt you, your to selfless for that...so as I watched day by day you grow closer to these naïve group boys, and most importantly how close you grew to Jeremy here I had my way to get to you, but along the way I noticed Jeremy's almost need for you so I formulated a new little schema, which meant killing two birds with one stone, see I'm in a lot of debt with someone and not only would this plan get rid of you and insure I win the big race but also provide the means to ransom Jeremy back to his parents providing me with the money I need " Nick looked over my shoulder to Jeremy with a large smirk "silly little rich boy, you should have known better then to fall for this girl, I mean why would you even give this girl the time of day? Didn't you ever think she would be bad for you?" Nick smirked.

I had my hands clenched into fist my teeth clamped together. He was not only after me, but he wanted to use me..use me to get to Jeremy! I can't believe this scum would even attempt to do this! but just before I could burst with anger Jeremy spoke up "yer I thought about how Madison was Bad, but do you want to know why I couldn't stay away?" he said and I knew without looking that Jeremy was smirking behind me Nick looked confused as hell, but before Nick could ask Jeremy spoke up "Madison is Madison, simple as that she is the girl everyone would be lucky to know and those who have her in their lives would do anything for her" I felt Jeremy's hand on my shoulder as he spoke. Nick looked taken back for a minute by his words and so did I, I mean was I missing something here because as soon as he said that every single one of my family and friends seem to forget about the guns pointed at their heads and relax a great deal, I wanted to cuss at them and tell them to stay alert and on their toes, but all of them seemed to relax as if they weren't being held at gun point.

I tried to catch the eyes of my friends and my little brother and sister and I felt terrible when none of them would even look at me, their eyes seemed to be looking everywhere expectantly, as if help was going to jump out of the sky it's self, I felt horrible to know that my life, my whole self had pushed these people I cared so much about to have to try and fool themselves into thinking the only hope was for a rescue from someone "Nick" I said all the anger and power in my voice gone "let everyone go, I will go with you without a fight, let them go, please" I said desperately. Nick smirked and I felt Jeremy tense behind me "well I will gladly let your friends go and take you with me, men escort this people to their cars" he said giving some signal to his boys, his men lowered their guns and started to walk toward me and Jeremy.

"Madison what on earth do you think you're doing!?" Jeremy almost yelled at me, I spun around to look him in the eyes, yet tried to watch my family and friends in my side vision  "I got you into this I'm getting you out of this, now go!" I tried to push him toward the others who were trying to look form the cars to me and then back "guys just go, I will get out of this somehow! Please drive safe guys and make sure Jeremy doesn't come after me again!" I yelled with a smile as I watched eleven very confused and somewhat scared people get in different cars I felt three men grab my arms to restrain me, I winced as one hit my badly hurt ribs, I turned to tell Jeremy to leave when I saw him being held back to "WHAT THE HELL NICK! Let him go! This wasn't part of the plane!" I screamed at him, I listened in the back ground as the car filled with my friends slowly left, I looked back to see the last three of Nick's men holding guns positioned at the cars while the slowly went, I turned to tell Jeremy to tell him to leave when I saw him being held back to "WHAT THE HELL NICK! Let him go! This wasn't part of the plane!" I screamed at him, I listened in the back ground as the car filled with my friends slowly left, I looked back to see the last three of Nick's men holding guns positioned at the cars while the slowly left, just as a warning not to come and try to help me or Jeremy. I caught the crying eyes of a few people as they drove away.